Jillian Michaels Body revolution - starting March 15?

Options
Hello :) Are there any other crazy people out there who want to start (and finish) Jillian's Body Revoultion? I would REALLY REALLY REALLY love to have some company on this journey. Anyone who wants to check in before or after workouts for inspiration, motivation, accountability, please join me!

I also could use some good juju in the eating department... making healthy choices, all that!

Are there any takers??

Replies

• Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Bumping - hoping to find some fellow bad-*kitten* who want to give this a try! It's only 30 minutes a day. :)
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Hi :smile: someone mentioned in this group starting Body Revolution on April 1st.I might start on around April 3rd after my little kids go back to school after their spring break.I posted to her thread.I don't know if she's planning on still doing the program then or not.Maybe some people will join us if she does.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/2883-jillian-michaels-body-revolution
  • anjay323
    anjay323 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just got this workout series and would love to have help and a little motivation from an online group. So I'm up for it, if you guys are!!! I'll start whenever you are ready!