Food diary secrets

Options
My friends can't see my food diary because then they'd know how many calories I save for wine. Do you have anything to hide?

Replies

• jsjp
    jsjp Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Lol. Bud light for me. Nobody has said anything yet.:drinker:
  • steflbrown
    steflbrown Posts: 168
    Options
    My once a month indulgence on McDonald's during my period... it's embarrassing but I just crave it!
  • VeganJamiOnAMission
    VeganJamiOnAMission Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    No secrets here. My friends can see my wine even when it's the entire bottle. Lol
  • whitneyas
    whitneyas Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    No secrets here. My friends can see my wine even when it's the entire bottle. Lol

Haha, that was my Friday night last week and everyone saw it! I still lost weight too- I think wine may be a secret weight loss drink :)
  • fresh_start59
    fresh_start59 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Fast food, chocolate and cookies ... but my diary is open so my friends and anyone else on MFP can see my food "sins".
  • randoswife
    randoswife Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Lol...awesome! Mine is Mountain Dew! I've cut way back, but I make room for 3 a day :)
  • toxikon
    toxikon Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Nothin' to hide! I don't care if people see what I eat. I don't always eat great, but it serves as a good reminder, and I always look back during the week to see how I'm doing.
  • Four_Leaf_Clover
    Four_Leaf_Clover Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    no secrets for me either - I put it all on their the good and the bad (take today for example)

but sometimes I don't complete my day so it won't show up in the news feed and hope no one notices!
  • MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    My food diary is open to my friends. I don't hide anything.
  • jonibc
    jonibc Posts: 104 Member
    Options

LOL. I wish MFP had a "like" button!
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    I have a friends only diary, but I don't hide things. I'm not ashamed of what I eat... besides, the Snickers-a-day regimen I've been on hasn't hurt my waist line one bit.
  • hippy2skippy
    hippy2skippy Posts: 98 Member
    Options

Me either! lol
  • LisaMarie8713
    Options
    I love Miller 64's.... they are in my most used list and anyone can see it! I don't care :)
  • _Lori_Lynn_
    _Lori_Lynn_ Posts: 460
    Options
    I drink wine also, but I don't hide it, because I am not here to impress anyone. They can delete if I offend them for being ME.

I haven't looked, but I venture you are young. You'll grow more confident with who you are some day and then you won't give a hoot what people think.
  • _Lori_Lynn_
    _Lori_Lynn_ Posts: 460
    Options
    I drink wine also, but I don't hide it, because I am not here to impress anyone. They can delete if I offend them for being ME.

I haven't looked, but I venture you are young. You'll grow more confident with who you are some day and then you won't give a hoot what people think.

Just checked, you're 53, lol. OOPs, I was way off.

You could always add it and see the calories and then delete it before anyone sees ;).
  • SweetestLibby
    SweetestLibby Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Nope! So far It's all there. The good. The Bad. The UGLY. I mean I'm only human :/
  • PrettyandPolished
    PrettyandPolished Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You can always keep it open and do the "quick add calories" to hide your indulgences! Like how I did with that 250 calorie subway cookie I helped my 3 yr old eat.
  • jstar54321
    jstar54321 Posts: 15 Member
    Options

I had to slowly but surely get to that point. Now that I am, it puts the pressure on a little bit to really eat right. But Im human just like everyone else.
  • jonibc
    jonibc Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I always add it, whatever I eat or drink. I just don't necessarily want other people to see it. I'm not sure I get the whole looking at other people's food diaries thing anyway. The only friends I had on MFP were my real life friends until recently and one of my new virtual friends made a comment about not being able to see my diary. I was thinking about that when I posted this topic.
  • CLFrancois
    CLFrancois Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Vodka.