70 gone well 69.2

Options
traceylynns
traceylynns Posts: 155 Member
I can't not believe that I am actually at the point that I am post a Success Story. I never thought that the day would come where I would feel comfortable adding a photo on the Message Boards for everyone to see!!

Today as I was going getting rid of clothes that I can no longer wear I came across these jeans size 26!

My daughter says to me "I bet I can fit in them with you now mom"

That was when my husband said "try it"

At first I laughed then as we both were getting out of the pants I started crying thinking how could I have let myself get to that point. I was so unhealthy!! I might not be to my goal but I am in the healthiest shape I have been in my LIFE! I have had crappy days that I would love to eat a whole cake or stop at the first fast food place I see, but I have came to the conclusion that it is not worth it. Exercise is now a part of my schedule it just makes me great!

DSCN1132_zpsc0f880ad.jpg
IMAG0159_zpsfcedfec1.jpg

I have this saying all over my house "it don't matter how long the journey takes it depends on how long you stay at the destination" because sometimes we get stuck and we just have to keep going!!

Replies

• Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You look amazing!
  • heatherS8
    heatherS8 Posts: 10
    Options
    Holy wow. Congratulations! That's such an accomplishment!
  • Khamerta
    Khamerta Posts: 23
    Options
    "it don't matter how long the journey takes it depends on how long you stay at the destination" because sometimes we get stuck and we just have to keep going!!

Very Inspirational, thank you for sharing:flowerforyou:
  • monstergirl14
    monstergirl14 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Pretty much 70 pounds :P You look AWESOME!!! Congratulations!!!!! Truly inspiring. :)
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    You're fabulous!!!
  • chrystalah
    chrystalah Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! It's crazy to think that two of you could fit in your old pair of jeans... Congratulations!
  • tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats on your hard work!!
  • charismanoodles
    charismanoodles Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Amazing!
  • Renee81170
    Renee81170 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! that's awesome... I must be hungry because that cake looks extra extra delicious!! :)
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    That's so cool! What a great idea, too have your little one crammed in ther with you. Great Work, Great results.
    Btw, is there any cake left, Im starved lol
  • wikitbikit
    wikitbikit Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on all your hard work paying off!!!

Your daughter looks like an absolute doll :)
  • labi10
    labi10 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!
  • dawnfto
    dawnfto Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You are so inspiring. Many congratulations to you :o)
  • anggela1
    anggela1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing!
  • vasunshiine
    vasunshiine Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely fantastic and you should be so proud of yourself! That is a great accomplishment! :)
  • BodyCombatGirl73
    BodyCombatGirl73 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I LOVE pictures like this with kids in half of the pants! You look so much happier in your second photo! FANTASTIC!
  • joleenl
    joleenl Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. So inspiring! Thanks for sharing!
  • traceylynns
    traceylynns Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! Thank you!!! And I bet there wasn't any cake left! Lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!