Hey :)

Options
Hey guys, I only joined MFP today so I'm looking for some friends, especially those who will keep me on track (I give up too easily) and give me tips and tricks for weight loss and foods.

Replies

• ameliaannakin
    ameliaannakin Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Hi Emi, invitation on its way. I also have a food diary blog - ameliasfooddiary.wordpress.com that might give you some inspiration. If you need anything, let me know and I hope I'll be able to help :) Ax
  • LizLeigh19
    LizLeigh19 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey lady! Welcome to MFP! Lots of good suggestions, tips, and tricks on this site. Supportive friends are good to have! I've found several on here :) I'll send you an add!
  • daisyluv3210
    Options
    Hi :) Im the same way haha i need someone who can push me and assure me that I can do it. Ive done this before and lost about 20lbs. My #1 advice that I would give would be DRINK LOTS OF WATER. I use to drink 2 cups of water before every meal, wait 15 min, and if I was still hungry then I would eat. But by drinking all that water you get full really fast. That way you dont eat as much.
  • Emily_L20
    Options
    Thank you everyone. I'm sure I'll have loads of questions when I get into the swing of things so expect loads of messages!
  • LizzyAlexandra
    Options
    Hi there! I myself am looking for a few buddies along the way :) I had two on MFP that I know personally, but they both bailed on me, Would love to help you out, and am sending a request, so you should get it soon. Looking forward to it!

And if there are any questions, don't hesitate to ask!