Alli

Options
Has anyone had any success using Alli? I am interesting in trying it to supplement my weight loss, but do not know of anyone that has tried it. I've also heard of some really bad side effects, but that eating a low-fat diet limits them. Any info???

Replies

• DeathIsMyGift
    DeathIsMyGift Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    If you don't mind sitting on the toilet a lot...I'd say go for it. Oh, you'll also probably need a 2nd job to pay for the extra toilet paper you're going to need.
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    What it does is block excess fat absortion in your body, that fat has to go somewhere right?

they said you have to eat a certain amount of cals and fat to make it work, my wife was having the dilema, our normal diet she wasnt eating enough fat to "make it work" and had to eat more, which she ultimately figured I will just not use it and wont have to worry about it.
    If you take it and eat a high fat meal, you will need to be close to a bathroom
  • anouck_vantroy
    Options
    I've been using alli for almost a month now. No serious side effects. Going to the toilet is just a little easier ;)
    I don't really know if it is doing a lot though. I am finishing the box that I have now, but am not planning to buy a new one. It is just too expensive.
  • LacyBryanna
    Options
    I am currently using Alli. I highly reccomend starting it on like a thursday so that you have the entire weekend to adjust to it. Also make sure you eat a low fat diet for about a week before you start it. That can help eliminate some of the major side effects in the beginning. Good Luck!!
  • jrlenig
    jrlenig Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I have been taking for 3 days and have had no issues, but I am already eating right I just need a boost to get through this platuea on on my way to my goal!