Hi, I'm new and need friends!

Options
lyn_2013
lyn_2013 Posts: 108 Member
Hi everyone,

I'm Lyn and just joined MFP today. I have like 35 pounds to loose. I would be happy to have some friends for support and encouragement.
Thanks and have a great day! :smile:

Thanks so much everyone. I'm already inspired by all your progress!

Replies

• keely1998
    keely1998 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I just started about a mouth ago and have lost 11 pounds so far this is a great website to get motivation, feel free to add me
  • lizstyles2013
    lizstyles2013 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi Lyn I'm also new to MFP and looking for friends too :) I have about 50 kgs to lose so gonna be a long journey for me but I am not going to let that bring me down.
  • Melaney1
    Melaney1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi !
    I started 2 months ago. Feel free to add me also.
  • cazzawazza75
    Options
    Hi I am new to MFP as well. Have only joined this afternoon! Feel free to add me as we start out MFP journey......

Caz
  • mom1leg
    mom1leg Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I am sorta new.. I have a couple friends.. would like a few more :)
  • osborn75
    osborn75 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I am Joni have bee here for 3 weeks now and I love this site. <3
  • lauraoflynn
    Options
    Hi Mom1leg, I'm only starting today as well, I have at least 6 stone to lose. Feel free to add me if you want :-)
  • SuperGalSam
    SuperGalSam Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I joined yesterday and am in need of some motivation friends! :D feel free to add me~! :D
  • priyanjalee
    priyanjalee Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey... Im new too... I have more than 100 pounds to shed... so I will be sticking around for a while.... :)
  • fruitloop2
    fruitloop2 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Coming up on a year on MFP. Always welcome new friends...feel free to add me. :flowerforyou:
  • JannaJ02
    JannaJ02 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I'm new as well! I've been working a lot on fitness and weight loss on my own and am down a bit, but am definitely looking to step it up and get rid of the rest! Everyone in this thread is more than welcome to add me and come say hi, I'd love a support group!
  • jjbarnosky
    jjbarnosky Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Lyn! We all need support. I've always been a Weight Watchers fan, but I love this site! It is much more user friendly than the Weight Watchers app. But that said - the component that Weight Watchers has that most other diet programs don't, is the community support through their weekly meetings. My problem is the cost and the fact that I don't have the time to go to the meetings. I'm a new user here too, but I'm hoping Myfitnesspal.com works just as well for me as Weight Watchers!

Good Luck to you and your journey!
  • tfitz12
    tfitz12 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...
  • JulieS3103
    JulieS3103 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new as well. I just joined this week and I'm still figuring out how everything works. : ) Would love some friends to help motivate me and give some tips!
    Julie
  • angless21
    angless21 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am in need of some motivation friends! Please add me. :)
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome!