Low - calorie sweet snack?

Options
Can you give me a Low - calorie sweet snack please?

Replies

• ghhosstt
    ghhosstt Posts: 112
    Options
    I'm kind of addicted to Dole frozen strawberry slices. They're like eating a mushy strawberry popsicle. I think it's about 50 cals per cup. I'm sure there are other choices in the recipe section.
  • mommywife04
    mommywife04 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Nature Valley Bars- 90 - 100 cal

Activia Yogurt - 120 cal

Gerber Mixed Fruit 40 - 60 cal
  • rvicini
    rvicini Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    A small teaspoon of dulce de leche. 50 cals!
  • commonnerd195
    Options
    Fage Greek Yogurt fruit packs -110-120 calories. Deliciousness
    That or all kinds of fruit. I just wish Pomegranates were back in season....
  • freelancejouster
    freelancejouster Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    star fruit :heart:
  • rvicini
    Options
    Here is a very good one: One or two slices of turkey ham. Very lowfat and protein-filly! It will definitely carry you for 40 cals!
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Turkey ham? As a sweet snack???

I'd go for a 10 calorie jelly. Blueberries and raspberries are about 1 cal apiece, so a handful of those are good.
  • lisanhorowitz
    lisanhorowitz Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Trader joe's has frozen sliced bananas covered in choclate. 33 calories a slice. Its called gone bananas. Careful though, its got a lot of saturated fat.
  • GamerLady
    GamerLady Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Kellog's has some 90 calorie bars
    A lot of the mini candy bars you can buy are 25-100 calories
    Jello
  • AllisonConnell1301
    Options
    Slice up an apple, put it in a microwave safe bag (freezer bags are). Add in some cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, Splenda, and if you want, a tsp of brown sugar. Close the bag and shake it to coat the apple. Open the bag a little for ventilation and microwave about 2 minutes.
    Tastes like apple pie!
  • tracimorris
    Options
    Slice up an apple, put it in a microwave safe bag (freezer bags are). Add in some cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, Splenda, and if you want, a tsp of brown sugar. Close the bag and shake it to coat the apple. Open the bag a little for ventilation and microwave about 2 minutes.
    Tastes like apple pie!

Shut the front door. I may make this right now....:love:
  • BreakingOath
    BreakingOath Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Fruits :). Yogurt. Some aspartame would do the trick.
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    fruit and redi-whip

Just tired Fiber one coconut almond bars 140 calorie, chocolate dipped and I could hardly believe after 5-10minutes I actually felt full/satisfied (that never happens usually)
  • SheriBethB
    SheriBethB Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Danon light and fit vanilla yogurt - 55 cals for 1/2 cup.
    Add 1/2 cup sliced strawberries and a tablespoon or 2 of cereal or granola. Comes out to around 110 cals total.
  • fabafter5
    fabafter5 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    cereal with 1/2 ff milk I like honey nut cheerios
    fruit leather
    hershey kisses. most times 3 is enough
    applesauce
    rice krispy treats homade
    fun pack m&ms
    trail mix with cranberries not so low cal buy high protein
  • gabriellejayde
    gabriellejayde Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    with fat fre coo cool whip. Or mixed with 1 packet o and a little cocoa powder.
  • zrmac804
    zrmac804 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Frozen grapes or dark sweet cherries: thaw them first or eat them still frozen

Sally's cereal dark chocolate oatmeal: 1 pouch has 160 cals, 2.6g fat, 3g fibre and 4g protein

Homemade hot chocolate with 1 cup milk, 1 tablespoon sugar, 1 tablespoon cocoa powder, 1/8 teaspoon vanilla and a pinch of salt

Homemade applesauce on greek yogurt

1/2 cup greek yogurt with a tablespoon of real maple syrup

Mandarin slices with a dusting of icing sugar

Frozen fudge bars or creamsicles - even the non-diet versions have around 100 calories and little fat
  • rvicini
    Options
    Sorry, not a sweet snack but a cal cheap snack.. right on that one..

Then I owe one.

I use very often: A glass of freshly squeezed orange juice! 110 glorious cals. A refreshing and healthy lifter at mid morning and midafternoon! I do it almost daily! My cal budget allows..
    Turkey ham? As a sweet snack???

I'd go for a 10 calorie jelly. Blueberries and raspberries are about 1 cal apiece, so a handful of those are good.
  • texasgrower
    Options
    Sugar Free Jello - 10 calories
    Fiber One Brownie - 90 calories
    Nonni's Biscotti Bites - 110 calories
    Fiber One Chewy Bars - 90 calories
    Animal crackers - 13 for 100 calories
  • Guillotined
    Guillotined Posts: 115
    Options
    Your best bet for healthy snacks are dried fruits or nuts or both mixed. Trail mix or granola mix are 2 other choices. Just a word of advice- watch what you're buying. Even with dried fruits, there are companies that will deep fry them or try to preserve them with other chemicals that you don't want.