So excited today!

Options
jackieg218
jackieg218 Posts: 96 Member
I have been at a plateau for weeks now and wasn't able it get off of 186, in fact I would bounce up to 187 and back to 186.... Today the scale was 185.4!!!!!! I feel like I just won the stinking lottery lol! I was about to give up on this whole 1200 calorie thing and now I see it CAN work eating that much! I struggled to even eat that much after I get off the artificial nutrition feeding and fighting post op nausea for a month after I had part of my intestine removed from a rupture... But I had my eye on 1200!

I know it was only a pound, but the first 32 lbs I lost was due to an illness and it made it "easy"... The last few weeks has been all me baby!!!!!

Replies

• bassls
    bassls Posts: 5
    Options
    fantastic you are doing great!!!!
  • caramac72
    Options
    Well done, every little bit helps :0)
  • wllwsmmr
    wllwsmmr Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    patience and consistency pays :D
  • freelancejouster
    freelancejouster Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    If you think you CAN eat more, the 1200 goal could be part of the problem and is at least worth looking into. Your BMR is likely higher than that and eating below your BMR for an extended period of time can have detrimental effects. AND when you eat just above your BMR, your body stops trying to hold onto fat as hard.
  • holly1283
    holly1283 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Doesn't it really feel good! You go :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!