Favoirte Jelly Belly flavors?

Options
motown13
motown13 Posts: 688 Member
I take 10 Jelly Belly jelly beans with me when I get ready to head to sleep. I have them while reading or using my ipad.... 10 of them are about 50 calories and pack a big punch in flavor for the calories.... some nights I only eat 4 or 5, some nights I eat all 10.

My 2 favorites are the coffee and the popcorn flavored ones.

What are your favorites?

Replies

• firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Ronald Reagan flavor.
  • JenniferMary_9169
    Options
    popcorn :glasses:
  • LiteraryMe
    Options
    Very Cherry & Green Apple! 10 to bed every night is a great idea. =)
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    I can tell you that boogers, vomit and dirt are not my favorites. I prefer pear.
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Licorice
  • freelancejouster
    freelancejouster Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    popcorn :love:

I also have a penchant for the fruity flavored ones like strawberry, blueberry, and pear.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    green apple mixed with pina colada.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    nacho cheese jalapeno flavor.
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Strawberry cheesecake and all of the sour ones.
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Buttered Popcorn!

Ha anyone tried the Harry Potter ones? Ick!
  • 1stday13
    1stday13 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    :noway: New g. store I started shopping at has Jelly Belly's in bins. BAD!!!! STORE!!!! I looked at the calorie count Whow. I can eat limited chocolate but not jelly Belly's I can eat those by the handfuls! Keep them away from me :explode:
  • kismet311
    Options
    I can tell you that boogers, vomit and dirt are not my favorites. I prefer pear.

Hahah I have had them! Yuck!!

I have to say if I am lucky enough to have any Jelly Belly jellybeans I will eat any flavor!! I do love the pina colada and popcorn though. There is a store that I go to sometimes that has a huge candy section and they have the Jelly Bellys in individual bins so you can take whatever flavors you want and just buy them buy the pound. Obviously, I try to stay away from that store but sometimes I do induldge!
  • Foodie711711
    Foodie711711 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    watermelon is the best!! It's probably for the best that I dont know of anywhere that sells them by flavor anymore.
  • annepage
    annepage Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Pear.
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Cinnamon and Bubble Gum.
  • zrmac804
    zrmac804 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Buttered Popcorn!

Ha anyone tried the Harry Potter ones? Ick!

Haha yeah, I've gotten some of those as a gag gift. I gotta hand it to Jelly Belly, the flavours are pretty realistic. Too bad they're realistic recreations of absolutely disgusting things :noway: The rotten egg one is truly horrific :sick:
  • Seaduck79
    Seaduck79 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I used to have a recipe card that I would fill at the stores that sell individual flavors. Several parts Chocolate Pudding, and some Cherry, Orange, Peanut Butter, etc. to pair them with, so I got like a mini candy bar with each pair, and I could easily tailor it to what I wanted at the time.

BTW, the factory in Fairfield, CA, does tours, and in the gift shop, they sell their mixed up rejects in large bags. They're called (I love this):

Belly Flops
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Green apple, tutti frutti, bubble gum. JB are in my top 5 favorite candy
  • livs_mom
    livs_mom Posts: 37
    Options
    toasted marshmallow. mmm
  • motown13
    motown13 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Obviously, I try to stay away from that store but sometimes I do induldge!
    [/quote]

Well, I buy the HUGE container at Costco.... and I have had it for about 2 years, and still about 1/3rd full, LOL. It helps that they are kept in the pantry, and out of sight.