Second day - getting used to counting

Options
Have carefully logged everything today. This is good for me as I usually ignore "truth sheets" and "food diaries" as they are too complicated and take ages. Love the fact that this site adds everything up and has such an extensive list of food and drink. As I never leave the house without my phone will be able to update as I go.
Hopefully I will soon have some results on my ticker....

Replies

• ctorrence
    ctorrence Posts: 12
    Options
    Good on you!!
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou:
    I gets easier to log everything, cuz this site keeps your most popular choices for you to select again.
    Everyone here is very helpful so if you have questions just ask, Someone here has probabaly gone through it..:bigsmile:
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I'm surprised at how many different foods are logged here as well. That makes the process much easier.
  • satch52
    satch52 Posts: 7
    Options
    Yes it's only day three and I am getting the hang of it. It's also nice to talk :happy:
  • satch52
    satch52 Posts: 7
    Options
    Yes, I have tried a few other sites but they all seem to be based on American foods and therefore to complicated to bother with.:drinker:
  • eliaison
    eliaison Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    As well, if you add a food with the complete info you can add it to the site's lexicon and it will come up again forever-- or you can just add it to your own for your re-use.

I'm at one week tomorrow, and I am liking the logging in of food. I find it very helpful to do it when I eat and not wait until later.