I need a boost... feeling like poo :(

Options
atynk
atynk Posts: 400 Member
Help... I am just having one of those days.... week actually... nothing seems to be going my way! I have my first mini traithlon saturday and have been going hard for 2 months, now all of a sudden this week, I have ZERO energy, my knee has been acting up and I just don't feel motivated! Today I went to go run, but my ipod died, then the glasses I bought to race in broke!! AHHHHH

Sorry for the rant, just feeling ****ty and need to vent it out!!

Replies

• Mari2124
    Mari2124 Posts: 3
    Options
    I know how you feel I had those days myself! My knee has been acting up too! But we just have to pick ourselves up and go!!!! Don't beat yourself up about it, tomorrow is another day!!!!!

Cheers,

Mari
  • cobygrey
    cobygrey Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    So take a day off. Give yourself time to decompress get back to it tomorrow. We all need one every now and then.
  • cynditoney
    cynditoney Posts: 90
    Options
    You CAN get through this. You WILL get through this. You have done amazing! Things happen which make you want to throw your hands in the air. Why me, why now? You have been working so hard, time to reap the reward. Imagine the feeling when you finish the triathalon..... no time to give up now. You have come so close!!!
  • msmud
    msmud Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Don't feel sad!!! You've lost 40 pounds!! That is totally awesome! Go look at yourself in the mirror and smile............look at what you have done for yourself. I am just getting started. I have a long road ahead of me. You're already there. Smile ;)
  • hijacker
    hijacker Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    In looking at your profile, it seems you had two major goals...to look good in a bikini and to compete in a triathlon. From your photo, I'd say you've accomplished the first goal, so maybe you should revel in that for a couple days--I think that may rev you up again.
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Andrea you WILL do this! You are too strong and determined to quit now! You have pushed me now Im pushing you. Get your hard butt out there and do this and be PROUD of yourself!

Then Im sure you are going to eat a lot of food and drink a lot of vodka! lol
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Give youself a rest day......Your body is probably telling you its fatigue, based on how you are feeling

Take a break regroup and come back strong

Goodluck on Saturday
  • atynk
    atynk Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your help!
    I went out to do my running and although it was soo hot and windy, I kept pretending it was saturday and I was at the end of my race.. Sometimes I get really tired if my iron gets low, so since I have been sleeping like 9 hours at night and another during the day, I think its time to get back on my iron pills! Im sure I will sulk and be crabby the rest of today and through my swim, but I will keep all your kind words in my head!
    I am getting a massage tomorrow to be 100% for my race so I can keep thinking about that!
    And yes Jen, of course saturday will be lots of booze and food!!
    you are all right, I should think about how far I have come, and in the last 8 months have only had 1 or 2 days where I felt like this so I should be happy!

I am going to be a triathlon competitor as of saturday and I'll be damned if I will let a bunch of ****ty things that happened in a week take that away from me!

THANKS AGAIN!
  • hijacker
    hijacker Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Atta-boy, girl.:flowerforyou: