New and Positive Friends!

Options
Hey folks!

I'm not not new, but my focus and determination is and i'm looking to add new positive and focused friends to let their good vibes rub off on me!

I'm 26 living in Orance County, CA, originally and east coast gal. and just trying to get fit and get healthy. TTYL Ashley

Replies

• rvicini
    rvicini Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    If you are willing to open up your food diary and willing to accept unwanted advance and some life happenings then you can add me..
  • Foxxy18
    Foxxy18 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Sent you a FR! I'm Paige, I'm 18, I live in Florida half the time, and Texas the other half. Any one can add me(:
  • Blown_Away1
    Blown_Away1 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hi Ashley! feel free to add me...open or closed diary doesn't matter to me. I'm here daily and very positive, here to motivate!

If anyone needs an extra friend feel free to add me:)
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I love positive friends so any postive folks or anyone who needs a positive person add me. I am told I am a great encourager and motivator.
  • Heevenlee83
    Options
    Looking for also more postive people anyone can add me as well
  • NaturallyandProperly
    NaturallyandProperly Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You can add me :)
  • ashleycball
    Options
    Always open, I just need to always journal lol. I have been these few days very well. Please keep in mind, i am a girl on a budget with a not supportive partner so be kind when viewing my foods lol
  • DoreeB2013
    Options
    Hi ashleycball,

I am just getting started and would love to have your friendship in this journey!

Doree Bee
  • ashleycball
    Options
    You guys are the best!
  • nel0311
    nel0311 Posts: 248
    Options
    Request sent!! I am open for new friends too!