24 years old- 5'4" and 133 lbs- NEED TO TONE

Options
I've reached my goal weight, however, I am struggling with needing to tone everything. Can anyone give me an ideal strength training regimine that I should try? Any advise is welcome. Thanks Guys!!!:happy:

Replies

• ameliaannakin
    ameliaannakin Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Running has really helped me to tone. I also do one fitness pole dancing session a week which has helped me really build strenght and one resistance gym session a week which was put together for me by a personal trainer and that really helps too. Make sure you do full body resistance though, mine includes legs, arms, back, and stomach!

Ax
  • abullinger23
    Options
    Thank you!!!
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    The book "You Are Your Own Gym" has a great set of body weight exercises and programs that you can do at home, in about 20 minutes or less, about 4 days per week. Strength training will help you build some muscle mass (not bulk, just more density) which in turn helps keep your metabolism working harder, burning more calories. Plus it's good for your bones, and for looking toned. Also, the exercises range from very easy to much more advanced variations.
  • nel0311
    nel0311 Posts: 248
    Options
    truthfully just to the usual toning exercises!! today my goal is to see how many squats i get in. Find an area of focus and do what you can for that area that. push yourself. Plus try some programs on beach body, i know a coach. inbox me if you want her info!