Before and During- 411lbs to 329lbs

Options

Replies

• christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    You look great! You can see such a big difference. I am happy to have such an inspirational person on my team! :smile: I regret that I did not take Before pics. I HIDE from cameras. But I do really wish I had a way to compare as I go.. Glad you are able to see your progress it is a great way to stay motivated! :drinker:
  • DMarieLVT
    DMarieLVT Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    That's incredible! You look like a different person! Keep up the hard work :D
  • hozik
    hozik Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You are doing a great job! I sure see a difference :flowerforyou: Be sure and take another picture in the same place for us to see as you progress. Thanks for the motivation:drinker:
  • susanmarnold
    Options
    You are doing so awesome! How inspirational! Great job!!!
  • AdrieneJ
    AdrieneJ Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Wow wow wow! Amazing progress. You are an inspiration. :)
  • bedazz562
    bedazz562 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    excellent job! totally see the difference. Keep up the good work! As the saying goes, take one day at a time.
  • ajroberts11
    ajroberts11 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I think you should pose in this spot everytime, how amazing that would be to see the transformation!!!! I think your progress is great!!!! Good job!!!

^^^This!
    Your pics show amazing progress! Keep with it!
  • blakedebo
    blakedebo Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! You can see a big difference, great progress!
  • caseythirteen
    caseythirteen Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work! You can absolutely see the difference!
  • AnnaVee84
    AnnaVee84 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I think you should pose in this spot everytime, how amazing that would be to see the transformation!!!! I think your progress is great!!!! Good job!!!

^^^This!
    Your pics show amazing progress! Keep with it!

^^ i agree :flowerforyou: CONGRATS! 85 pounds is quite a difference, keep up the AMAZING work!!!!
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job! You can really tell difference! keep up the great work. You will be 100 pounds lost in no time!
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work.
  • 00sarah
    00sarah Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    This brought tears to my eyes.... Thank you so much for sharing, I'm so glad to have you on my FL! "Inspiration" is an understatement! You are an amazing, beautiful person, inside and out!
  • StephGettinFit
    StephGettinFit Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Big difference! Happy and healthier and younger looking! Beautiful!
  • primal7
    primal7 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
    Thank you for sharing!
    You inspire!
  • cgarand
    cgarand Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    You look so great! What an accomplishment! I can't wait to see the next progress pictures!
  • oohmercyme
    oohmercyme Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Doing great! Keep it up girl :)
  • Jemmuno
    Jemmuno Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Yea Lady!! You can really tell!! Your doing a great job! Keep up all that hard work it is paying off!
  • vlnalto
    vlnalto Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I know it's easy to overlook accomplishments when you've still got a long way to your goal. You are doing awesome work!! I'm glad you're celebrating along the way - just keep at it! :flowerforyou:
  • red9812
    red9812 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    There is DEFINITELY a difference! Way to go!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!