Hello!~

Options
Hi everyone!!!!

I am so excited to finally be on a program that is just plain "REAL"........I just read the wheat belly book, tried it for a while and lost nothing (gained 2 pounds).....It was unrealistic. I have been on atkins, and although it may sound great, I found myself eating too much cheese meat and eggs...again unrealistic. This will be the way I am going to lose it, I am sure. I have gained about 12 pounds per year the past 3 years, and I know it is from non-movement, and then mid-40's, stress from an ill parent, and now just eating wrong. I need to have some friends and motivation with this. Today is day 1 for me!!!!!!!!!!!! I have 2 kids and a wonderful husband. I need to be here for them too!~

Replies

• andrealapolt
    Options
    Hey Nice to meet you! I have been on here several times but am more dedicated than ever! Heres to wishing you the best in your weight loss journey!
  • domesticatedfeminist
    Options
    I have tried different weight loss "plans" as well, with NO success. I see a TON of my friends trying these "fad" diets and losing weight so quickly. I just know better now, that it is not healthy to lose more than 2 lbs a week, that your body is just not equipped to do that. I want to do this right and change my relationship with food altogether. Feel free to add me for motivation.
  • faithwithroses
    faithwithroses Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Great!!!! I am just learning the site. How do you add friends?
    I have done great so far today, and was on my spinning bike for 40 minutes!!!! I feel great!
  • kcaffee1
    kcaffee1 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    Great!!!! I am just learning the site. How do you add friends?

If you will click on their name, it should bring you to their profile page. There are green buttons, one should be "send a message" the other should be "add as friend". Click on the add, and the request will be sent. Once they approve, then you will see their updates in your news feed on your profile home page.