so THIS is what diet success feels like :)

Options
Hi guys, just thought I would share my fitness journey...I started on MFP on 5th January 2013 at 167.5lbs and started logging everything I ate, making diet changes and adapting my food choices. Today (16th march 2013) I weight 149lbs which is a total loss of 18.5lbs!! I cannot believe it!! In just over 2 months I have lost over a stone in weight :)

I am so much happier now...I feel much healthier, my clothes are fitting properly and I am a lot more comfortable and confident with myself :) I haven't finished my journey just yet (I would like to get to 140lbs) but thought I would share a before and during picture to keep me going and give me that boost to lose the extra 9lbs!!

(please forgive the outfit on the during photo...I went to a fancy dress party as a criminal last night!!!)

http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag36/Leanne2407/My weight loss journey/108ed501-9118-4e19-b22b-3645b1479113_zps8cc2665d.jpg

I hope the link works!! xx

Replies

• skyler8937
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fantastic! :-)
  • leanne2407
    Options
    Thank you :) - another 9lbs to go, but seeing this transformation has definitely helped to keep me on track! x
  • fantasy_ox
    fantasy_ox Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    WTG :) you look gawjus
  • thesglife
    thesglife Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • Juliste
    Juliste Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    WOW. You are an inspiration. Thanks for sharing
  • cinrn68
    cinrn68 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Excellent job! Keep up the good work!
  • djack18
    djack18 Posts: 14
    Options
    Awesome progress! What did MFP set your daily calories to?
  • Lonasue32
    Lonasue32 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You look amazing good work!
  • Lana359
    Lana359 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You look great! Love the dress in the "before" & "after" pics!
  • leanne2407
    Options
    thank you! my calories have always been 1200 a day....sometimes I go swimming too, but sometimes I just dont get time with my school placement (trainee teacher alert!) xx
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    [img]http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag36/Leanne2407/My weight loss journey/108ed501-9118-4e19-b22b-3645b1479113_zps8cc2665d.jpg[/img]
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    This is the only image I can see ):

Great job with your success though!
  • leanne2407
    Options
    there are two more on there...the one wearing a convict outfit is my during photo...the two with the black dress on were from January :) if you cannot see the during one...I have made it my profile picture :) xxx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!