New Member....Hello

Options
One of my friends told me about this place about six months ago and I had signed up, but until yesterday I never really looked at it. I'm at a point in my life where some things have GOT to change! I'm sure you all know how it is.. lol Anyways, Hello to everyone!

Replies

• cnolovechild
    cnolovechild Posts: 179
    Options
    One of my friends told me about this place about six months ago and I had signed up, but until yesterday I never really looked at it. I'm at a point in my life where some things have GOT to change! I'm sure you all know how it is.. lol Anyways, Hello to everyone!
  • PixieDust2828
    Options
    Hi!:happy:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    We all have to start somewhere!! Welcome and the best of luck to you!! :flowerforyou:
  • Ileanak
    Ileanak Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    welcome to MPF!!
  • divalovesyou1
    Options
    Welcome, I'm new too!! I'm so glad there's a site like this to keep track of our progress. Because, I am so busy and I really don't have time to notate everything I eat on paper! This site is so awesome because I am constantly on the internet so this is perfect! Anyhow, I totally can relate to you and I wish great support & success on this tedious journey! :wink:
  • cnolovechild
    cnolovechild Posts: 179
    Options
    Thanks! I know..this site does seem like it'll help with the motivational end of the deal lol. I've seen so many people that have lost a lot already and it gives me hope!