David's tea suggestions?!?

Options
_Josee_
_Josee_ Posts: 625 Member
Hi!
I'm a big David's tea fan but I'm a bit tired of always drinking the same thing.

I LOVE:
-Splash!
-The Skinny
-Chocolate chili chai
-Red Velvet Cake
-Detox

Any suggestion ?!?

Replies

• chymerra
    chymerra Posts: 212
    Options
    pumpkin chai but that is a seasonal thing i think (fall only). i also love their genmaicha green tea
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Be thankful, we get none of these in the Uk.
  • zrmac804
    zrmac804 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Some of my favourites are lime gelato, forever nuts, copabanana, honeybee and banana dream pie.:love:

Do you buy online or from a store? I've found that the store employees give great recommendations if you tell them what you already like.
  • alison590
    alison590 Posts: 61
    Options
    Pink goji is amazing!
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    ^ I just bought banana dream pie.

My current favourite is Toasted Walnut, it's a green tea. I love the Gurana chai for a caffeine kick. And the mango diablo. It does make a nice iced tea.
    My old favourite was Read my Lips.
  • tayteetots
    tayteetots Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Raspberry Nectar!
  • JBNL
    JBNL Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Birthday cake, chocolate chili chai and santa's secret are my favorites!
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Goji pop!!! Or pink flamingo mmmm
  • litatura
    litatura Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    My faves are the organic pure chai and organic spearmint.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    "Forever Nuts" is a tasty tea. It's also caffeine-free, so you can have it in the evening.

I'm a big fan of their green teas - I have some every day.
  • horseplaypen
    horseplaypen Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    My favourites are:
    - quangzhou milk oolong
    - glitter & gold
    - happy kombucha
    - korean sejak

I used to drink their senchas a lot, but we found a better source from Hibiki-An. :)
  • evdenapoli
    evdenapoli Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    The Toasted Walnut and Forver nuts are yum
  • KarenJ15
    KarenJ15 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Just looked it up. I had never heard of David's tea. I am so tempted to try a few kinds, but I don't want to spend the money and then not like it. If I go to a store, do they have samples?
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Just looked it up. I had never heard of David's tea. I am so tempted to try a few kinds, but I don't want to spend the money and then not like it. If I go to a store, do they have samples?
    They usually have an in store sample but not a ton of flavours, usually just the new ones. You can, however, by a cup of tea there and they make it for you.
    I am not sure how small the bags come but I know there are usually a couple of pre-packaged small bags that are 2 for $5.
  • KarenJ15
    Options
    They usually have an in store sample but not a ton of flavours, usually just the new ones. You can, however, by a cup of tea there and they make it for you.
    I am not sure how small the bags come but I know there are usually a couple of pre-packaged small bags that are 2 for $5.
    Thanks! :)
  • _Josee_
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestions :) I wrote them and sort through all of that when I'll pass my order tomorrow on-line. :)

I've been wanting to try Pumpkin Chai but it's no longer available :( I heard so much good things about it! Maybe next fall...
  • _Josee_
    Options
    Some of my favourites are lime gelato, forever nuts, copabanana, honeybee and banana dream pie.:love:

Do you buy online or from a store? I've found that the store employees give great recommendations if you tell them what you already like.

I like to buy online! I love opening the box and I'm a sucker for the free samples lol !

I also prefer the labels for the 100gr tin. The ones they give in store are ugly lol
  • hdlb
    hdlb Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Glitter & Gold and Three Wishes are the best. Mmmmm.
  • IndigoFlowers
    IndigoFlowers Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Alpine Punch! It is delicious!

Birthday cake is pretty good as well, but I find that it smells better than it tastes, however it leaves a delightful after taste
  • KarenJ15
    Options
    I LOVE Alpine Punch! It is delicious!

Birthday cake is pretty good as well, but I find that it smells better than it tastes, however it leaves a delightful after taste
    My daughter and I visited a David's in lower manhattan yesterday. I forget what the free sample was (I think Honeybee). Tasty but a little bland for me.

I smelled a whole bunch of different ones. Too many, in fact, because now I don't remember all the ones I liked. I did buy Chocolate Chili Chai (my fave so far) and Organic Coffee Chai. I also bought little packs of a green tea and a black tea.

I think the one I bought a cup of was Forever Nuts, but I'm not certain. Does that taste/smell like apple pie?

We smelled the Birthday cake and I thought it was way too sweet, but if you say it doesn't taste that sweet, I might end up trying it.

There are just too many varieties/flavors. It's overwhelming. But the salesgirl was very helpful. I ended up buying 3 pouches (one for my daughter, stormy night) and a nice cup with lid and infuser. Since I spent about $34 they gave me the 2 cups we had free. :)