Women with Muscle

Options
Hi,

I'm 36 (37 in June), 5ft 10ins and currently weigh 183lbs, I'm looking to loose 30lbs but I want to tone up as well. I started doing weights last week on Monday - Upper Body, Wednesday - Lower Body, Friday - Upper Body and cardio on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday with Sunday as rest day.

I'm looking for friends who do weights and log regulary who can help motivate me and give me advice on how I can loose the fat but gain muscle to tone up,

My goal is to weigh 11 stone but more importantly I want to reduce the size of my hips from 44" to 38", thighs from 26.5" to 23" and my arms from 14" to 11".

Any help, advice and tips would be much appreciated, especially when it comes to healthy eating and eating the right amount of protein/fat/carbs and when to eat during the day too.

I want to be slim but toned with muscle.

Replies

• berthabunny
    berthabunny Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6", and pretty much all of your goals currently, but being four inches shorter, mine number goals are different :smile:
    I workout a lot, and like to think I have some serious muscle, but sadly it is hidden under some serious fat. I am starting lifting on Monday and will probably use my blog to tell how it goes. I will be following NROL4W and we'll see how that goes. I also do crew and will be swimming a little.
    Sending you a friend request :bigsmile:
  • taelardinois
    taelardinois Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I lift reguarly. Feel free to add me.
  • collingmommy
    collingmommy Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I do strong lifts 5x5, i like it, i think i will do the wendler 531 next.