Options
    ME, watching UFC!
  • Pink_turnip
    Pink_turnip Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    only water for me tonight
  • jackibees
    Options
    I gave up drinking for lent and it has really helped my dieting and I think it has helped my overall health. I'm not sure I will ever pick it back up... we'll see how strong i am come Easter though...
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I'm not drinking tonight. I did have a lot of spearmint tea, though. But, I'm not a non-drinker, just not very often. My husband doesn't drink at all, he never has.
  • sugar_cookie31
    Options
    Bad for goals to drink empty calories. Also expensive:)
  • Josh_H
    Josh_H Posts: 1,151
    Options
    Not me, never.. my moms an alcoholic.. i never wanna touch it... but i have nothing against other people drinking
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    IMG_34531-610x300.jpg sorry that was insensitive of me, i'm usually a better hostess. here's something fun and delicious for people who opt out for whatever reason :flowerforyou:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYheRY3t8ailuJf3VLLCru9mvpHwGxnKkC-wbHOTnEbayAKcTc

http://divascancook.com/2011/12/sparkling-celebration-punch-recipe-non-alcoholic-punch.html

yeah it's a non alcoholic recipe and i always try to have something like that for people at my parties thats yummy and special instead of just the usual "fetch yourself a coke or water from the cooler" type situation. people have LOTs and lots of reasons for not drinking besides the obvious. like kids in tow, work tomorrow, long drive, cutting cals, etc. etc. etc. it's always best to just have something ready and not even mention anything just point out the options and make clear which is which and move on to the next guest. that's my MO anyways.
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    I really don't have the desire to touch the stuff anymore since last weekend. One of my good friends got into a car accident because of a drunk driver and she is still in the hospital in critical condition in a coma. :(
  • j1wright
    j1wright Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Gave it up for lent. I was a pretty heavy drinker two years ago but then my husband gave it up all together so I cut way back. I will get a bottle of wine perhaps once a month but like I said it has been before Valentine's day since I had a drink.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Sober and Proud!
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    I'm not but I would be if I wasn't working. Might have a drink after work (bloody Mary because it has veggies lol)
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I'm not drinking tonight!!!

...but only because I got drunk last night and I still haven't recovered. lol
  • KuroNyankoSensei
    KuroNyankoSensei Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I turned 21 in January, and before that, and after that, I never drank and I don't plan to for the rest of my life ;3.
  • likeschocolate
    likeschocolate Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Teetotaler. Vice = chocolate.
  • Foxxy18
    Foxxy18 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Drinking lemonade!! :drinker:
    Let's get the party started!! :laugh:
  • Mischieviousme777
    Mischieviousme777 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm not drinking tonight.. I may have a pudding shot or two tomorrow though. Who knows. Either way, I'm as irish as they come and will be head to toe in green and shamrocks tomorrow!
  • ohmelgosh79
    ohmelgosh79 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    only water here. i'm working though and I have a 5k tomorrow.
  • cebiginalaska
    cebiginalaska Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I have to admit that I love drinking and playing video games online (COD) :love: but I haven't drank any alcohol in about 3 months. Its "banned / outlawed" where I live so I don't have it very often :wink:
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    you must be pretty dehydrated