Should I eat less?

Options
I've been eating healthier for the past 2 weeks and a half since I started Insanity. I noticed that I've been getting full real easily. I wasn't like this before. Is it because of Insanity? I did notice that my stomach is getting smaller which is probably why I've been getting full easier. Am I right? Should I make the portions of my meals smaller?

Replies

• lovinmyselfagain
    lovinmyselfagain Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    If you are eating foods in high in protein and fiber, you will feel fuller with less food. That's a good thing. Eating less will be determined by your activity level and what your body is telling you it needs. If you're not hungry, then stop eating. If you aren't measuring/weighing your food, you should start. I have found, especially with protein and fiber rich foods, that a single serving size is often enough to satisfy me.
  • Doctorpurple
    Doctorpurple Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I wish I were you. When I exercise, I get hungrier. This new development with your eating habits can be due to what your eating habits before insanity. If you were eating WAY more than your calorie goal before, your body is becoming healthier now with the weight loss and exercise that your craving for food is becoming more normal. When you say your "stomach" is getting smaller. Do you mean your abdominal region? You can't see your stomach. Its an internal organ. It is true that if your stomach got smaller you will get full faster. Hence why bariatric surgery works. But since you can't see your stomach, there's no way for you to know that its actually getting smaller. Do you get it?