Looking for witty friends with a lot to loose

Options
Hey, my name is Tara. I'm looking for friends like myself who have more than 50 bs to loose, has a very confident look on this new life they have chosen for themselves, and those who realize they're is no such thing as perfection! I would like to be friends with people who log in daily, and must have a great personailty to make the ups and downs of this dieting a fun and beneifical experience for you and myself...or then whats the point of "my fitness pal"?

Replies

• garryt1980
    garryt1980 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Me too! I actually DLed the app for my phone and had no idea this amazing community existed! I love shouting out at people on my feed:) I'll send a req...
  • Taramarie75
    Taramarie75 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Well, welcome my new friend. I appreciate your interest and will look forward to any advice/ encouragement you have to give.
  • CCJean93
    CCJean93 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    added! if you want someone to keep you entertained on updates you got it. lol
  • crystalmoore83
    crystalmoore83 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose 60...also need friends with similar weight goal
  • keely1998
    keely1998 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me I log in a couple times a day, I love this website it has really helped me :)
  • Taramarie75
    Taramarie75 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for responding to my post. I am so happy to see all these smiley people!!
  • Alyssah09
    Alyssah09 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I have 60 lbs to loose for my 1 year goal, and 100 lbs for my two year goal! Very motivated this time. I NEED to do this!
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    you guys can add me I have a good sense of humor Im not perfect as a matter of fact Im over today in calories lol but hey if you want support with a sense of humor then add me:bigsmile:
  • tifflf82
    tifflf82 Posts: 6
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I don't have a set goal in mind of exactly how much I want to lose but what is consider the healthy rate would be loosing 80 lbs total. Its going to be a long road ahead of me but Im already 10 weeks in and not going back.
  • Circapaleo
    Circapaleo Posts: 114
    Options
    I have about 60 pounds to lose and I'd love to have some funny friends, too. ;)
  • AlaskaLady07
    Options
    I have least 50lbs to loose and just started insanity and MFP :) my Brother mentioned myfitnesspal and at first I thought "ugh" but now I am glad I signed up. I get more support on here than on teambeachbody.com I love it, feel free to add:)
  • sugar_cookie31
    Options
    According to what I "should" weigh, I need to lose between 60-75 pounds. I actually really like myself for the most part. I think if my tummy was flat I would be satisfied regardless of what the scale says. I will add you.
  • sweetysmum
    sweetysmum Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (anyone). I have a bit to lose and I log in a few times a day.