Have any men out here lost over 60kg(130lb)??? with pics?

Options
wildaaron
wildaaron Posts: 163 Member
I don't know if this is the right side to ask this question, but I thought if any guys out there have lost this much it should definitely be shown in the success stories.

I myself have a good 60kg at least to go - I was wondering if any guys out there have done this, I've seen a few ladies here who have and it's amazing to see. Also trying to find some before and afters of such weight loss just to see an idea of what I'm looking at.

Thanks for taking the time to have a read - and to everyone keep up the great work!! :drinker:

Replies

• Froody2
    Froody2 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    This bloke is amazing:

http://www.gettingfit4life.com/

He's a member here and has lost almost 150kg - so yes, it IS possible for you to lose 60kg. Best of luck :flowerforyou:
  • wildaaron
    Options
    Thanks - I know it's possible ^_^ I know I can do it - It's just going to take a little while but I'd rather do it properly anyways. I've already lost at least 20kg since I was at my heaviest (well heaviest recorded weight) so I'm on my way :bigsmile:
  • Froody2
    Froody2 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Thanks - I know it's possible ^_^ I know I can do it - It's just going to take a little while but I'd rather do it properly anyways. I've already lost at least 20kg since I was at my heaviest (well heaviest recorded weight) so I'm on my way :bigsmile:

I'm glad for you :)

Found another one -- http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/897136-i-ve-lost-228-pounds-lost-in-12-months

Why not send these guys a friend request? Or if you like I could answer with one word at a time and keep your thread bumped forevermore lol :tongue:
  • dough21
    dough21 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    155 Here. (98 with MyFitnessPal) Before and after is in profile pic.
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    i want to lose a total of 130 lbs and i am getting close :) Just keep at it ,eat sensibly,weight train and you will get there!
  • wildaaron
    Options
    How are you guys going with the skin?
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    It depends heavily on your genetics and luckily my skin is holding up pretty well.I've been told keeping yourself hydrated,moisturizing and weight training helps too
  • Dougf90
    Dougf90 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I've lost 199lbs, here's a thread I made a while ago on my old account: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/779415-lost-195lbs-body-face-pics-o
  • dgljones
    dgljones Posts: 89
    Options
    139 lbs here, about another 20 to go. No pics yet, it is on my to do list, but I have been a very busy boy.
  • splitdog79
    splitdog79 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hope this works as linking images here is a bit different than I'm used to. I hope they aren't too huge!

QeNV2qr.jpg
    This one is from about 10 years ago but I didn't get significantly bigger than this. A bit over 350 lbs here.

cXVHDHb.jpg
    A week or two old. Just hit 200 lbs. I've been trying to lose weight for about a year and 4 days now.

It's entirely possible as long as you are persistent. I realize that this site, like most weight loss sites online, are pretty much female-centric but that's cool. Lots of the ladies here have done really awesome work.

Keep up the hard work, fellows :)

Edit:
    On loose skin topic, I'm like a total flying squirrel at this point but I'm hoping it will tighten up a bit given time and exercise. I'm not terribly interested in surgery.
  • wildaaron
    Options
    Cool thanks again guys and awesome efforts all round!!!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    This friend of mine is a hero and done it. You can too.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/Pu_239
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!