Just joined - be great to receive/give support come join me?

Options
Hi everyone - be fab to give and receive support from new friends - live in Yorkshire England - going to Turkey end of May, and my son is getting married in August so I want to look the best I can lol. Any support welcome.

Replies

• exblonde
    exblonde Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi just joined today, I also have a familly wedding in August so I will be travelling the road alongside you. Good luck.
    PS. I live in South Wales.
  • lindawheeler79
    lindawheeler79 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Josie,

I have just joined. Well I originally joined about a week ago but only just got around to starting my weight loss regime today!

As well as healthy eating, are you doing exercise?

Do you eat meat? One meal I love is split a chicken breast, fill with quark (low fat cheese) and crushed garlic. Wrap in bacon
    and cook in over for 45-60 mins depending on if you got fan assisted oven or not.

You can brush with egg and coat with breadcrumbs (white ones homemade) but put a spray of one-calorie fry light on base of baking tray so kiev doesn't stick to tray. Serve with salad. Delicious!!!! Doesn't feel like you are on a diet. Left over from my slimming world days.

I am afraid I have been a habitual yo-yo dieter. I lose a stone, put on two. Lose another stone, put on another one. So in 16 years, I have gained nearly five stone. I don't want to be fat and fifty so I am going to lose at least four stone by Christmas this year as that's when I will be fifty, two days before!

Have you seen an outfit you like for your Son's wedding and how much you hoping to lose?

Linda
  • Gizzy1976
    Gizzy1976 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp!! Feel free to add me. I'm not far from you, I live in Burnley for my sins. ????
  • singerella
    Options
    Hi Josie,
    Looks like we have similar goals so feel free to add me. I'm in Leicestershire - trying to get down to a healthier weight but also want to look nice at my brother's wedding at the end of May :wink: I did MFP before and it really helped keep me on track but I let things slide... Good luck with your weight loss! Clare
  • josieward123
    josieward123 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys - Thanks for all your replies have sent you all friend requests. Its nice to know others are dieting aso might make it easier to resist the biscuit tin lol. One thing i have done is printed a picture of an extremely overweight lady in a bikini and stuck it inside my fridge and on top of the biscuit tin lol so if i am tempted then i see the picture hoping it might stop me cheating haha.

Linda thanks for the recipe looks good will give it a try. And yes I do eat meat. I have a sweet tooth so its the puddings and chocolate I find hardist to resist.

Havent found a wedding outfit yet hoping to get a smaller size lol.