Need UK friends!

Options
Hey all! I'm looking for some more uk based friends, most of my friends are worldwide!
Looking for friends for motivation and support of this hard (I'm finding) journey of weight loss! Started again last week after quite a long time away. Hoping to loose around 3 stone, which seems like a long way to go but friends always make it easier!

Please feel free to add me/send a request.

Replies

• KellieLouise84
    Options
    I'm from south Wales, and when I started I wanted to lose 3st as well... Sending a request!!
  • cazzawazza75
    Options
    Hiya

I am from devon and have four stone to loose, feel free to add me.

Caz
  • karrianne32
    karrianne32 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm UK and already your friend! I've lost 36lb and still want to lose another 20lb. This will still leave me in the overweight section, but I'm realistic!
  • LittleMissRainey
    LittleMissRainey Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Helloo :)
    I'm in Scotland, lost a stone already and looking for another 4 to go - feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    Hi. 3 stone left to lose here (by July :/) too. Feel free to add me - I'm in Scotland.
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! Been here 2 years and have lost 3 stone! It's been a long journey so far but love to help keep others motivated! (i need the motivation more than anyone to be honest ;) )
  • wheezeybouncer
    wheezeybouncer Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm in West Wales. Feel free to add me :-) got more like 7-9st to lose, I'm in it for the long haul
  • PaulFromEssex
    Options
    Hi, I'm Paul, and I'm... oh never mind.

Please feel free to add me. I have no weight to lose as such, just trying to get fit and healthy. I am on here virtually every day. I am quite motivational to my friends as well ;o)
  • laurajcrampton
    Options
    I'm from Nottingham, but I live in Hertfordshire at the moment for uni :-) I've added you, others on here can add me too :-)

I log my diary daily and try and give as much motivational support as possible!
  • Dolly1209
    Dolly1209 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm new and from Kent :)
  • scottishprincessprobz
    Options
    Scotland here! Feel free to add me :D
  • DOB1973
    DOB1973 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am in Kent, feel free to add me.
  • littlebuddy84