57lb down 43lb to go

Options
Hi

I started MFP on 7th January 2013, I saw a picture off myself round the xmas period and that photo changed my life (soon as I can work out how to put a photo on I will), and I wanted to share my success so far.

I started on 7/1/13 weighing 278lb :(( and as from today I weigh 221lb 57lb loss or 20.5%. I really enjoy going to the gym, I only do class workouts 6 days aweek (bokwa and kettlebells) I do a mixture of strength and cardio, I plan on doing a 10k run on 30th June 2013 never done a run before!! My husband and my son are my inspirations, my husband is training with me for the 10k run. My calorie intake is between 1100 - 1300 daily, people say to me you must not be eating proparly but I show them my diary they are shocked that I've lost so much weight in a short space of time. I work hard down the gym burning alot of calories and eat the right foods. I feel fantastic really healthy and its showing my son what fitness and eating healthy can do.

I will upload some photos before and present once I figure out how to

Thanks for reading and goodluck on your journeys

Replies

• agrant85
    agrant85 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! So inspiring! I can't wait to be able to post my success story, but I just started, so I have awhile, lol. Keep up the great work!
  • Beccalizz1
    Beccalizz1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You are such an inspiration!! Keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!