Need pals to keep motivated

Options
Used my fitness pal once before with some friends. Worked really well. Now I am back again but without my friends. Need to make friends on site to keep me accountable. I want to lose around 75 pounds. Anyone out there with similar goals? Or maybe just successful people who wanna yoda 4 me. If you do not speak nerd, pass on wise advice and lessons learned:) Side note, home tonight so I do not blow my goals getting wasted. Anyone else trying to behave and stay in.

Replies

• 1980karen
    1980karen Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I starred back last week after a few months away, this is my 3rd time :-/
    Wanting to loose around 60lb.

Feel free to add me!
  • Tea_Addict
    Options
    I started about 3 days ago if you like you can add me aswel. Would be nice to keep you and myself motivated!
  • Sarahland
    Sarahland Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Sarah and I lost 50 pounds with MFP over about a year's time. I was doing great with weight loss, but then I got married and pregnant and just kind of slacked on my goal. Now that my son is almost two months old, I'm ready to get back to it. I have about 100 pounds to go until my estimated goal weight, so I'm in it for the long haul. I don't have many friends on MFP, so anyone who needs motivation (and doesn't mind returning the favor) is more than welcome to add me. :)
  • Heevenlee83
    Options
    Hi there I am Amanda anyone feel free to add me
  • MsAnn07
    MsAnn07 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hi I have about 65 lbs to lose for my 1st weight goal. The weight is coming of sooooo slowly. :( I'm adding everybody on this thread please accept my friend request..
  • TexasTwinTwo
    TexasTwinTwo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I'm in need of motivation as well! Feeling guilty for not sticking to my plan yesterday! :ohwell:

Sheila~
  • JoQuinn523
    JoQuinn523 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    My name is Jo - I lost 17lbs & need to lose about 50 more - I am very dedicated have logged in for 55days and counting.
    I have my good days and bad but MFP definitely keeps me on track- you can add me and we can work together to our goal
  • loricshields47
    loricshields47 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I am new here and would love to share. I love to be supportive. My weight loss goal is low, only 10lbs (only..lol) but my fitness goals are the real reason I'm here. Hate feeling lumpy and slow. I'm over 50 so not looking to rock a bikini in public jsut feel like I could.
  • jeanmrob
    jeanmrob Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Hi...recently joined with just the last few pounds to shake off....feel free to add me....all friends together must surely mean success

Jean
  • CarmenSandiegoInVA
    CarmenSandiegoInVA Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I've been on here for a couple years. You can feel free to add me if ya want. I'm not staying in tonight going out to dinner with my fiance and one of my best friends. But, I'll be being a good girl for the most part. No drinking for me though haven't touched alcohol in over a year. And had one drink in the past 2. Part of the things I gave up for my lifestyle change. Alcohol is liquid fat.
  • sarahaldinger
    sarahaldinger Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add.
    25 year old female.
    Vegetarian, nearly vegan.
    Currently doing C25K -- week 8
    Striving to become a runner.
    Free weights
    Yoga.
    Lots of outdoor activities! :)
  • LillyBoots
    LillyBoots Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I have 75 pounds to lose. Please add me.
  • cynhavnot
    Options
    I just signed up! I am aiming to lose 50 pounds would and would love any support!
  • LillyBoots
    LillyBoots Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I've been on here for a couple years. You can feel free to add me if ya want. I'm not staying in tonight going out to dinner with my fiance and one of my best friends. But, I'll be being a good girl for the most part. No drinking for me though haven't touched alcohol in over a year. And had one drink in the past 2. Part of the things I gave up for my lifestyle change. Alcohol is liquid fat.

I've given up alcohol for the same reason.
  • NurseJenn78
    NurseJenn78 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Jen. Also need some friends on here for motivation. Please feel free to add me.
  • Endman
    Endman Posts: 894
    Options
    Need to make friends on site to keep me accountable. I want to lose around 75 pounds. Anyone out there with similar goals?
    I have very similar goals so feel free to add me, cookie.
    If you do not speak nerd, pass on wise advice and lessons learned:)
    I currently do speak a little bit of nerd. I am in a zombie challenge right now so if you add me you will see some comments regarding that in my news feed. Just want to give you a little warning up front.
  • meaghan2008
    meaghan2008 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! of course i'll be your friend on this journey !
  • shawnacee13
    Options
    I just joined yesterday for the first time and want to lose 20-25 lbs, i dont know how to add or invite friends?
  • fp64
    fp64 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    i'll do what I can
  • ALG25091
    ALG25091 Posts: 11
    Options
    Add me please! I need friends as I have 0 at the moment.