Fitness Blender's 8 Week Program Starting April 1

Options
Anyone want to join me in this? It's only 5.99, they put all the videos together for you, tips, and other goals that you don't get from just the videos.:bigsmile:

http://www.lulu.com/shop/kelli-segars-and-daniel-segars/fitness-blender’s-8-week-fat-loss-program-to-lose-weight-tone-up-fast/ebook/product-20134918.html

Replies

• mountain_dog
    mountain_dog Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Fitness Blender and Daniel and Kelli. I'm in the middle of Round 2 of the boot camp - it's an incredible value. I would like to participate in a Fitness Blender thread but I'll probably keep doing Round 2.

I hope you find people to do this one with you. It's great for people who don't like the in your face-ness of Jillian, Insanity or some of the other programs.
  • Dayquasar
    Dayquasar Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Fitness Blender and Daniel and Kelli. I'm in the middle of Round 2 of the boot camp - it's an incredible value. I would like to participate in a Fitness Blender thread but I'll probably keep doing Round 2.

I hope you find people to do this one with you. It's great for people who don't like the in your face-ness of Jillian, Insanity or some of the other programs.

That's awesome! Yeah I just really like the variety, I get tired of doing the same videos and things.
  • mountain_dog
    mountain_dog Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've become a big fan of the Tabata - 20 seconds on, 10 seconds off - method. 20 seconds is over before you know it. Have you been doing Fitness Blender videos for long? I discovered them last fall when i did a YouTube search for Tabata workouts.
  • Dayquasar
    Dayquasar Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I've become a big fan of the Tabata - 20 seconds on, 10 seconds off - method. 20 seconds is over before you know it. Have you been doing Fitness Blender videos for long? I discovered them last fall when i did a YouTube search for Tabata workouts.

I did them a while back but stopped and a couple months ago I got into Tabata and HIIT also so I started doing more of the workouts they have on there and I thought it would be a good idea to get the program so I already know what to do everyday :)