newww!

savannahpsana
savannahpsana Posts: 2
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
im new to this i have been trying everything to loss weight and i think this might work, i hope! if anyone has any weight loss tips or exercising tips that would be great:) or any easy recipes anything that will help.

Replies

• nursee67
    nursee67 Posts: 503
    Just keep coming back here...lots of info and support! Good luck!
  • katlou2
    katlou2 Posts: 199 Member
    yep, notice how much nursee has lost! Make a bunch of new friends to help you along your journey! When you start to see posts on your home screen it is very encouraging. Everyone is very nice and they are full of information and weight loss wisdom! Welcome to the new club! I love this sight!
  • genann
    genann Posts: 236
    :flowerforyou: Welcome, you'll do great! This is a wonderful place to be....
  • kendaddy
    kendaddy Posts: 3
    Hi! Say you only have one slice of watermelon or a few almonds how do you put that in into calories instead of putting in the full watermelon or full pack of almonds?
  • kendaddy
    kendaddy Posts: 3
    Hi! Say you only have one slice of watermelon or a few almonds how do you put that in into calories instead of putting in the full watermelon or full pack of almonds?
  • you have to go to like put in your foods you ate and type something random then when the search pops up go down some and it says cant find it here or something make your own and it comes up as like your own little thing where you can just put in a slice of watermelon or what not. hopee it workss
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member

When you put in the serving size, instead of leaving it at 1, change it to a decimal.
    Say it says _1_ slice of watermelon. Instead, put _.5_ slices of watermelon.
This discussion has been closed.