100 Pounds lost in a year and 3 months.

Options
I am 22 years old I started in January 2012 and I had to slow down my weight loss after I developed a kidney infection and stone because of how fast I lost my first 90 pounds. I started losing weight after I ended an abusive relationship and moved into a house after being homeless for 3 months living in a hotel I just wanted to share my picture and progress. =]
1zyyd6g.jpg
154aosy.jpg
rvhmys.jpg
2zxw3fp.jpg

Replies

• lrr33
    lrr33 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    way to make a fresh beginning. it sounds like you have been thru a lot and you deserve this new beginning. congratulations!!!
  • elsbbels
    elsbbels Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    WOW, way to go that is amazing! you inspiration :)
  • dawndw
    dawndw Posts: 203
    Options
    So amazing girl and so honored we are friends you are my inspiration!!!
  • longingforcontrol
    Options
    oh wow, I am sorry that life is so hard. But you did amazing. you saved yourself from this abusive relationship and you did a great job in losing weight. =) you are a very strong women. I hope life holds better things in store for you now. wishing you the best.
  • carla8270
    carla8270 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Good for you for making positive changes!
  • Embee_2311
    Options
    INCREDIBLE! And you're all of only 22, yet you've survived so much and been so strong! What an inspiring story . Well done. You're looking fantastic . . . . .
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    well done
  • anifani4
    anifani4 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Big congratulations with bells and whistles and balloons and fireworks. You are an awesome success and have proven what a strong woman you are. Many years of light and peace to you. Ani
  • luvs2read1979
    luvs2read1979 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss thus far! I hope that your future continues to be bright.
  • threeonethree
    threeonethree Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I just hit the 100lb lost mark as well in nearly the same exact time frame as you. I know its really hard, but so rewarding and exciting when you see the progress. Seriously great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!