College Student Looking to Be Healthier!

Options
2»

Replies

• emelia_
    emelia_ Posts: 91
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm a Biology major, I live in the dorms but next year I will have my own house and be able to cook for myself. Eating good foods when your cafeteria is a buffet is really hard :(

Feel free to add me, I'm going to need some motivation when final week hits :o
  • fit4life_13
    Options
    Hi im a college sophmore. I started my weightloss journey about a week ago. Anyone feel free to add me! Support for Support!
  • SarahRruns
    SarahRruns Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You can all add me as a friend as well. I am a college student in Ireland doing a BSc in Genetics. I started counting calories before, but only joined MFP today. I love college, cooking and running.
  • Chejan
    Chejan Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I'm a university student in the Netherlands. Feel free to add me as well, I could use some more supportive friends!
  • SamanthaAnnM
    SamanthaAnnM Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm a college student (junior)! Please feel free to add me, I love having new friends!
  • ECR1989
    ECR1989 Posts: 158
    Options
    Starting my new semester tomorrow and my first day back is going to be really hectic! I start at 8:30 and don't finish until 12 hours later!! Crazy... I want to go to the gym afterwards but it might just have to be a short session tomorrow as I bet I'm going to be knackered! Still, better start as I mean to go on!!
  • chelle_love
    chelle_love Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New to this but you all can add me! I'm a university student looking to lose weight/body fat! Need help with encouragement and figuring out where to start!
  • RainDrops930
    RainDrops930 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a college student who is trying to lose weight as well. Haven't had the right motivation yet, and with summer so close, I really want to be healthier. I'm looking to lose 40lb total, but maybe around 10-20 by the summer time. Want to 'wow' people with my body! lol