looking for some support!

Options
Hello. I am new to the website, and hoping it will work well as a support system to keep me on track. I have about 60 lbs to lose, and keep off, and am determined to make it happen this time! Hopefully with all of you wonderful people out there to encourage me and share your success stories, I can keep it up. :)

Replies

• PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    welcome:flowerforyou: !
    just try to log in as much as possible for diet and exercise, start with small changes and work your way up!
    lots of people here with a wealth of knowledge, so if you have a question I'm sure you'll get many answers:tongue:
    climb on board and start dropp'n the pounds!!!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! You will find the support here very helpful. You can do it.
  • ErinGiam
    ErinGiam Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!
    This the best place to come for motivation. You don't know how many times I have felt like quitting until I come on here and see how supportive everyone is!
    Best of luck on your journey..and if need some friends feel free to add me :smile:
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I am sure you will find the support here is amazing!! I am always looking for additional support and would love to support you along the way as well, so feel free to add me as a friend.

Good luck!!!
  • kimberly428
    kimberly428 Posts: 237
    Options
    welcome! I will send you a friend invite :)
  • hollijensen
    Options
    Hi! I'm also pretty new. Love it here!! You will love this site!!
  • jojospaghettio
    jojospaghettio Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable! I am already getting friend requests! You guys are awesome! Looking forward to this new adventure. ;)
  • SilviaGG
    SilviaGG Posts: 19
    Options
    Begin your day with small changes.... Everyday walk, run, or whatever you like. Eat a lot of veggies and fish, Drink plenty of water and you will see results. I stay connected all day so I just run to the computer and calculate my intake... you will be surprised of what you can accomplish... congrats and keep it up!!!!
  • fitxpert
    fitxpert Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Don ,I use this site for my clients to use,I have used alot of different programs and this is pretty easy,compared to some of the other ones.So good luck,,,, you can do it ,make sure you exercise also and log it ,,

Donnie Stroup The Fitness Expert:smile:
  • mcbeth
    mcbeth Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Welcome!. Also don't be afraid to ask for help, support or motivation if you need it. I know people can't read minds, so if you are feeling down...just say something and someone will be right there.

Now do as I say, not as I do.......I'm really bad about asking for help or support and that is really silly.
  • kitnkabdl
    kitnkabdl Posts: 5
    Options
    I am brand new... just heard of this through a friend of a friend! I am so encouraged and just love this site. I am looking for others to help keep me encouraged! I can encourage back! Quick & tasty recipies with healthy foods are always welcome!!!