Hi! I am a new mommy looking for support!

Options
Hi! I am Mel...
I am happily married to an amazing man!! woo hoo...He is in the Coast Guard, Go CG!! I own a cool little online based (baby stuff) store, which keeps me busy, but still leaves me time to enjoy one of the best things in life...my baby girl....I have a beautiful baby girl who is 8 months old...she is the best thing that has happened to us :)
Since her birth I was unable to exercise, or diet (health reasons) and now I am 100% better and able...I am just here to look for some support...

-MEL

Replies

• krockwell
    krockwell Posts: 34
    Options
    Hi Mel!!

Welcome to MFP! I'm also a new mommy and will help support you along the way!! :)

How much weight were you looking to lose? Or were you just looking to get more active?

Kori
  • mommamills
    mommamills Posts: 437
    Options
    You and me both! I have a 7 y.o. and a 5 month old....both boys. I had health issues after the birth of my newest son that had me using a walker just to get up and go to the bathroom for several months. But I'm back and working that baby weight off! Welcome! You've come to the right place! :wink:
  • MsCoconut
    MsCoconut Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hey! welcome! I have been here a weekish now and I love it! I have a 17 month old and I am barely starting to try and get my body back... :blushing: :tongue:
  • kittytrix
    kittytrix Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I have a 10, 5, and 2 year old and this last one coupled with an illness have left me at my heaviest weight. But I think I am on the right track finally after nearly two years of frustration.

This is a great site where you will find tons of support.

Friend me if you'd like!
  • sanchezmel
    Options
    hi,
    thanks! looking forward to having fun while loosing the pounds!!!!!

mel

p.s cute baby
  • lilay
    lilay Posts: 122
    Options
    Welcome! I have an almost 3yr old daughter and a 16 month old son and I am currently trying to regain my former glorious self. This is a great site and I'm sure you'll be able to reach your goals here :)
  • Biancasmommy
    Biancasmommy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have a four month old and have been having such a hard time getting the baby weight off plus a few pounds I was carrying before. It's so nice to see other new mommies on here!!!
  • volliegrl
    volliegrl Posts: 16
    Options
    Well it looks like alot of new mommies are using this site, yeeehhhh!! Soon I am hoping to be a yummy mommy lol not only for myself but for my man n my 5 month old son. I have been faithfully exercising n eating good for almost 4 weeks now and this week has been the hardest, guess this is when i usually give up due to not seeing results fast enough or just from exhaustion. I am not going to give up, I need to do this for my health and my family. Hope to hear from some of you on how youare doing, ttyl Laurie
  • tiggertoo57
    Options
    Hey there Yummy mommy to be! That is my goal too. I am only 31 and have 4 wonderful children, however the body leaves something to be desired. Wanting to look good for my hubby because he is so understanding. He deserves a mega hot momma on his arm and I want to be that momma:) Good luck to ya!
  • badrianne
    badrianne Posts: 101
    Options
    Hey! I don't have any children (yet), but I just wanted to wish you luck. There are so many helpful, insightful, and supportive people on this site. You have chosen a great place to begin your journey. Best of luck to ya!
  • izabela73
    izabela73 Posts: 6
    Options
    Hello I am mom too and want to lose weight as all of you ..lets support each other than. :smile: