Starting Again (not tomorrow, or next week)

Options
Tired of "this is the last ___" binges and ready to be back on track NOW.

I never felt better in my life than when I did my Whole30 (primal) and when I was in Crossfit. I can't afford Crossfit anymore but there are lots of workouts (sans lifting) I can do at home.

Looking for some people who "get" the cycle and who I can be accountable to.

Replies

• kbogati
    kbogati Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    good luck! im also starting again...do so good for awhile and then one day can just throw me all outta wack. going to do it this time tho!
  • glenner
    glenner Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh your post hit a chord with me! I am an awful binger, especially in the winter. I was sick in October and lost ten pounds- when I got over the illness I was psyched- I looked and felt great and was gung ho to lose another ten or twenty. Then Christmas and winter held my will power hostage. I not only put back on the ten I lost, I put on more and feel so fat and flubbery right now. Please add me as a friend so we can put the brakes on the cycle and get back on track again!
  • SnazzyTraveller
    SnazzyTraveller Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Yep, in the same boat. Doing my best to avoid that "just this last time and at midnight I'll start again" dieter's mentality. Aiming to always just do the best I can, but the last month and a half has been something interesting. So I'm also in the [process of getting back into that "eat to live don't live to eat" mindset. Looking for long term changes for sure!
  • emcwilli
    emcwilli Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    sounds about right! feel free to add.
  • greg987654321
    Options
    Day one here, not sure how all this is going to go but I've decided to give it a serious shot. Good luck to us all.

Greg
  • fitandstrongg
    Options
    Good luck. I've had a huge problem with saying, "oh I'll just start tomorrow, New Years, next week, next month" and I'm so ready for that to change. I added you so let's do this together!
  • leslielobato
    Options
    I've learned last 8 weeks you start right this
    Min so if you cheat it's no reason to say tomorrow
    It's right now ii did that but right now I'm back
    To doing my plan it's part of life and I'm living life
    I started my wt loss journey 8 weeks ago and I am
    Down 20 lbs and I've gone from hardly being
    Able to walk 2 miles to jogging over 2 miles
    5-6 days week I thought I would never be able to do
    That again I'm 43 and still 40 lbs over wt but im
    Good luck hang in there live each min :smile: