First goal REACHED!

Options
leighdiane91
leighdiane91 Posts: 225 Member
Today is my official goal date that I wanted to lose 20 lbs. And I did it! I have lost 23.6 lbs in about 11 weeks! I eat around 1790 calories a day, sometimes I am below that, and sometimes above it. I just try to get near it. I went from being a loose 16/tight 14 to a lose 14/tight but fits 12.

8566292208_26155afa99.jpg
st.pgoalpic by leighdiane91, on Flickr

This is a picture of my calendar as of today! =)

I am 5'6
SW: 207
CW:183.4
Next Goal Weight: 160 (the goal date for this is May 24th 2013)
UGW:140-150

Replies

• sting5
    sting5 Posts: 408
    Options
    That is Awesome! Congrats!
  • erburdette
    erburdette Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!
  • LizM0612
    LizM0612 Posts: 5
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the good work
  • NaomisGonnaWin
    NaomisGonnaWin Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Amazing, congratulations!! Have you been doing cardio/weights as well, or did you just make it to this milestone counting calories? Congrats again, you should definitely feel proud. :)
  • ConleighS
    ConleighS Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    WHOOT WHOOT! congratulations on your success so far. No doubt you will continue to reach your goals.
  • JannaJ02
    JannaJ02 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, congratulations!!
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Way to go! :flowerforyou:
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!
  • bernadetterweiss
    Options
    Great Job!!!!
  • leighdiane91
    Options
    Amazing, congratulations!! Have you been doing cardio/weights as well, or did you just make it to this milestone counting calories? Congrats again, you should definitely feel proud. :)

The month of January I did not work out at all. I wanted to make sure I could keep up with tracking food and keeping my calories where they should be. I started working out in February and did cardio mostly for about 2 weeks ( I only go to the gym 3-6 times a week.. depends on how I feel that week), then I started adding in more weight training and a little less cardio. Now I do the weight machines at the gym for 45 mins and the bike as a warm up for 15 mins, every other day. I take my dog for a walk the other days.
  • donnarea62
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!! You are doing Great.:smile:
  • whattodo54
    whattodo54 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!
  • marooned
    marooned Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    well done!!!
  • leighdiane91
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!
  • allie491
    allie491 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Congrats girl! You are doing wonderful and losing weight the right way! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!