Let me be your weightloss coach

Options
4theking
4theking Posts: 1,196 Member
I have done the research and I have the experience. I have been helping people lose weight the past couple of years and I would love to help you be successful! I am working with several people right now but I have time for a few more. Ask me any question as you travel along your journey. I will give you a plan and walk it with you as you lose. If anyone is interested, friend me and lets get started.

Replies

• 4theking
    Options
    Can't get much for free these days. One taker so far..................
  • jfan175
    jfan175 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    I like your profile and follow many of the principles you have written about there. People can learn a lot from you....hopefully you'll have some takers on your offer.
  • 4theking
    Options
    Thanks jfanent! I hope so too.
  • HealthyWarrior
    HealthyWarrior Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I read your profile and it literally brought tears to my eyes
  • 4theking
    Options
    Tough times build strong character. I am a better man because of it.
  • Liftnlove
    Liftnlove Posts: 235
    Options
    I have my weight loss covered I think, but I'm gonna go ahead and bump your post....because anyone who's been through the hell you've been through and is still standing deserves a little support. :)

Hope you're able to help someone who's struggling.
  • 4theking
    Options
    I have my weight loss covered I think, but I'm gonna go ahead and bump your post....because anyone who's been through the hell you've been through and is still standing deserves a little support. :)

Hope you're able to help someone who's struggling.

Thanks liftnlove!
  • BadAzzBea
    BadAzzBea Posts: 461
    Options
    You're already mine .... Thank you :flowerforyou:
  • ashleey1000
    ashleey1000 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Just added u.
  • Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would love more help & encouragement - finding myself falling off the wagon of late so any tips would be gratefully received. However, I do tell it like it is, and utter the odd swear word so if this offends you we may not be a good match.
    Thanks for the offer, please add me if you like.
  • woahitsangie
    woahitsangie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You're already mine .... Thank you :flowerforyou:

me too :)
  • _Lori_Lynn_
    _Lori_Lynn_ Posts: 460
    Options
    I read your profile. You said you fast on "non lifting days". How often would that be? Once a weeks for 24 hrs?
  • Supastarrnikki
    Options
    this girl could use some help. 20-25 pounds. but i think someone with more to go could use them help more than I can. :) I read your story and it almost brought tears to my eyes, youre one strong man for going through everything you have
  • rubyangler
    Options
    Add me too please
  • Chula1962
    Chula1962 Posts: 30
    Options
    I seriously need some guidance !
  • RevNS
    RevNS Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thanks for already being my coach over the last month or so! You have been a real blessing to me!

Thanks,
    Nancy
  • fitandstrongg
    Options
    Add me too please! I would love extra motivation!
  • KeRAWRi
    KeRAWRi Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Me!! :)
  • 4theking
    Options
    this girl could use some help. 20-25 pounds. but i think someone with more to go could use them help more than I can. :) I read your story and it almost brought tears to my eyes, youre one strong man for going through everything you have

Thanks! 20lbs or 100lbs it doesn't matter. I can help! :)
  • Supastarrnikki
    Options

Thanks! 20lbs or 100lbs it doesn't matter. I can help! :)

maybe we could give it a try?