I want my abs baaackkk!!!

Options
mm3898
mm3898 Posts: 138 Member
Hey everyone, I'm a 21 year old woman who recently graduated from college. I'm hoping to lose the weight I've gained in the past year so I can feel like my old self again and fit into my Hollister jeans :-) I also am very health oriented and want to practice what I preach. I am open to being in communication with anyone on this site, I need all of the moral support I can get!!!!! Best of luck to all, we're all in this together!!!

xoxox
Maggs

Replies

• april522
    april522 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! This is my 3rd day here so far, and I love it!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Welcome to you both! I find this site really helpful and I hope you will too. You can definitely do this.
  • antiadipose
    antiadipose Posts: 447
    Options
    welcome! and gooood luck!
  • Kimd1972
    Kimd1972 Posts: 45
    Options
    I have been on this site less than a week myself and I love it!!! Welcome and we are definitely in this together!
  • funnygrrl
    funnygrrl Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Hi Maggs,

I'm like you, wanting to get my abs... well, not back in my case... just I want my abs lol

Welcome everyone, I wish you the best of luck. If you're looking for support, please feel free to add me as a friend

take care and good luck!
    liz

1026866.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • gabby0507
    gabby0507 Posts: 7
    Options
    Welcome, this site is very helpful and the MFP community is very supportive, so Good Luck we are here for you.
  • kharr333
    kharr333 Posts: 17
    Options
    Hey! im around the same age and trying to lose some weight! i would be more than happy to give moral support because i need some too!!

-k