It made me sick!!!

Options
I've been eating healthy past 6 weeks so today I treated myself to a Klondike bar. It made me feel sick! I couldn't even finish it. I guess my body is getting used to eating right & doesn't like the junk anymore! :happy:

Replies

• bjberry
    bjberry Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!! Your body lept into the clean me up mode!!! Fabulous! :drinker:
  • Precious_Nissa
    Options
    Thats a good thing....I cheated and ate a hostess cupcake and didnt have that desire or craving after i ate it...it didnt make me sick but i was like, man i dont want that anymore....awesome..
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    i can relate!!!! This past weekend i went to a huge campout/picnic and I ate some bbq ribs, chips and a ding dong---- NO MORE!!! The next day my body was screaming at me what have fed me?? yuck i didn't like it and now you are gonna pay I was so sluggish and felt so yucky, i am so happy to be home and have my healthy stuff back!!!!
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    I wish I could "like" this status!

NIce one lady!!! xxxx
  • sexycdn2008
    Options
    Its a nice feeling eh?
  • talenamarie
    Options
    I feel the same way after eating pizza and drinking soda. I get so sick to my stomach that Im miserable for the next 24hours. Guess our bodies are reminding us to eat what we know is right for us. Take care everyone and have a great week. Still only losing inches here and not soo much weight :( Oh well, better than nothing. <3 from Guam.
  • xTattooedDollx
    xTattooedDollx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I loved when this happened to me! I had eaten a snowball and oh my I got so sick! But it made me feel great and made me realize I don't want junk food anymore!
  • Lightonmyfeet
    Options
    I'm still in the process of training my body to eating better foods. :P
    But the same thing happened to me with soda. I used to drink a few cans a day, now the thought of it disgusts me.
  • jtotheno
    jtotheno Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    It only takes like a week! The more you eat sugar, the more you want it! It's vicious! But if I stop eating any sweets for only a week, I don't even want them anymore!! AT ALL. I love it! I'm in that mode right now. I bought myself some 5 calorie jello and fat free cool whip.. I ate it and it was delicious.. but I don't think I ever want it again! I feel like poo after eating it. And it's not even that bad, I'm glad I didn't eat some cake!
  • tkeller3
    tkeller3 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Same thing happened to me on Sunday. I had some icing from a birthday cake and got really sick. Not even worth it.