Vega Products?

Options
terraskye
terraskye Posts: 370 Member
I'm interested in trying some of the Vega products, specifically the smoothies but I'd rather using them in an actual smoothie as opposed to just using with water.

Has anyone done this or do you use with just water

TIA
Fiona

Replies

• perrim
    perrim Posts: 117
    Options
    I've tried them with just almond milk and they were good, very "healthy" tasting, but I'm a BIG fan of their products. I don't see why it wouldn't be yummy to use it in a real smoothie.
  • terraskye
    terraskye Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Thanks..I think I'll see if I can get some trial size packages to try at my organic store
  • sandrabutterfly
    Options
    I tried there protein powder and I almost puked...a little too healthy tasting
    Try to get a trail to see if you like it because the products are expensive

I switched to the Genuine Health protein powder and it is a bit better
    :)
  • nakrya
    nakrya Posts: 191
    Options
    I'm interested in trying some of the Vega products, specifically the smoothies but I'd rather using them in an actual smoothie as opposed to just using with water.

Has anyone done this or do you use with just water

TIA
    Fiona

I use the smoothie infusion with frozen berries, milk/soymilk, yogurt. I find it's a little on the gritty side. You can get their protein shakes in individual packs to try versus spending money on a huge container at first. I got sample packs of their powders to try before buying, so you should check with your health food store. Luckily in my city, there are tons and they''re pretty competitive. :)
  • nakrya
    nakrya Posts: 191
    Options
    I tried there protein powder and I almost puked...a little too healthy tasting
    Try to get a trail to see if you like it because the products are expensive

I switched to the Genuine Health protein powder and it is a bit better
    :)

Funny, I did not like the taste of Genuine Health! :-)