100+ lbs to loose... need friends to add!!!

Hey everyone I am a 28 year old female
one child, 4
HW 520
CW 460
GW 150

Anyone that has 100 plus pounds to loose, or would want to be friends on here, as I have none, it would be nice for the added support. I log in everyday, I have recently, 4 months ago, turned vegetarian. If you would like to add me please feel free or give me your info!

Replies

• PaigeAnderson100
    PaigeAnderson100 Posts: 301 Member
    Hey Christina.
    My name is Paige and I started this entire weight loss at 283 pounds. I currently weigh 234 and my weight goal is 144. I am 5 foot 4 inches, 19 years old and I have a 3 month old named Journey. I am engaged to a man named Mark and he is very supportive BUT, I love accountability partners. I text a few of my friends and some of them I just message on here daily.
    I log every day, I give myself 1300 calories, I try to burn 500 calories a day doing extra activities. It sounds like you would be a great friend for me to have! :)
  • Hey,

I was looking through the message boards and saw your post. My name is Arielle. I just joined, I am 23 and I have more than 100 pounds to lose. I have been vegetarian for 7 years and have been a vegan for 1 year now. If you ever need any support on your meat free lifestyle please don't hesitate to contact me. :) I have a lot of experience behind me. I will probably log in consistently so I can reply to messages within a reasonable amount of time.
  • Rosegardenia
    Rosegardenia Posts: 53 Member
    Hi,

I've got over 100lbs to lose - started at 280 (ish) aiming for 140-150 - add me if you'd like :)
  • Deanna149
    Deanna149 Posts: 147 Member
    Hi! my name is Deanna, been at this since Sept 2012, i'm always open to new friends on MFP to share in motivation, struggles, and success, and just toss around ideas now and then. feel free to add me.
    HW was 297, MFP SW: 286 CW is 261, GW 186 for now.

Good luck on your journey!
  • JannaJ02
    JannaJ02 Posts: 35 Member
    Hi Christina! I'm Janna. I don't have quite that much to lose, but I'm loving the site and the idea of having support - and providing support - on this whole journey. If you'd like to be friends, you (and anyone else!) a're more than welcome to add me. :)
  • 1toyotaccelica
    1toyotaccelica Posts: 2 Member
    Hi, My name is LaVonda and I would like some support also and would be happy to encourage anyone I can. I now have about 85lbs to loose, but several months ago it would have been 100lbs. I not sure how this works, but if would be nice if I could be added as a friend to this group of folks
  • dianesc67
    dianesc67 Posts: 32 Member
    Hi ...I had over a hundred to lose, I am almost half way there. Started May of 2012, and need to lose at least 65 more. This is by far the best program I have ever used to lose weight. Happy for you that you found it too!!! It will work!! Add me if you like : )
  • smsavoy
    smsavoy Posts: 103 Member
    Hi my name is Serena, i am looking for some new friends and some motivation and inspiration. This is my second time around on myfitnesspal. Going to reach my goal this time, i have almost a 100 pounds to lose. My current weight is 227, the doctor wants me at 130, my goal is 145.

Please add me as a friend. Thanks
  • umhakim
    umhakim Posts: 9 Member
    Hi my name is Angela. I started my new page weighing in at 304 pounds. I'm down to about 291 right now. I fell off the wagon around the holidays but now I am going full force. Feel free to add me. My goal weight is 150. I haven't been that weight in years but determined to get there. One day at a time, one informed choice at a time. I wish you every success. This is an awesome site.
  • amazon35
    amazon35 Posts: 98 Member
    I'm Mindy and I have 100 more lbs to loose and am starting to loose my mojo. More friends would be great anyone can add me! I log in several times a day and always reply.
  • haymancm
    haymancm Posts: 280 Member
    I just started this journey 10 days ago to lose 106 lbs. It'd be great to encourage each other along this journey to our desired figure! :)
  • pronetocrash91
    pronetocrash91 Posts: 125 Member
    I'd love to be friends!

I'm 22 and I have well over 100 pounds to lose. I've lost about 8-9 pounds since I started.
  • mtc5995
    mtc5995 Posts: 44 Member
    I also have more than 100 to lose. I have lost 8 pounds since joining here on March 9. I'm on here several times a day and I also reply to all messages. I'm always up to having friends who will keep me on my toes. HW - 325 CW - 317 GL - 175 Hoping to real goal by May 2014. Hopefully we could help each other out.

Becky
  • ilovelucy711
    ilovelucy711 Posts: 381 Member
    My heaviest was 285 and currently I weigh 255 and my goal weight is 145-155. Add me!
  • kmw899
    kmw899 Posts: 41
    Hey!

I'm 24 and have 100 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • Hi! I've got about 180 to lose - feel free to add me!
  • kat_hart
    kat_hart Posts: 5
    Hey, while I might not be looking to lose 100+ lbs (Even though I probably should shoot for that) I'm still game for a MFP buddy!