Looking for new friends to motivate me

Options
Just joined in today.... guys please share your success stories! thanx

Replies

• pburke3
    pburke3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    :smile: I just started today as well...... I've gotta do something...... I'm as heavy as I've ever been:frown: I've got about 40lbs to loose! How about you?
  • patriciasimmons12
    patriciasimmons12 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request.
  • nancycaregiver
    nancycaregiver Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    I've been using MFP for a year. I've lost 75.4 pounds and I'm less than 10 pounds from goal. You have to be in the right mindset. And an obsessive-compulsive personality helps too. Look for successes often. Even small successes will be great! You can add me if you'd like. I'm on here everyday. Good luck!
  • imstrong4me
    imstrong4me Posts: 119
    Options
    hi my name is angela and I have been on here since aug of 2012 I have step on the scale one night my current weight was 235 that was the biggest I have been I had a baby in 2011 I had gestational diabeties but after baby was born it was gone, they did tel me that I can get diabeities it runs in my family, well I never did watch what I was eating and eating late and never care, once I step on the scare and seen my weight I couldn't belive it, I said to myself this is it I need to do something about my weight before I get even bigger, I joined mfp I was working out and eating healthy well I wa trying too, I have been going up and down on my weight loss journey 7 months, as this journey I have learned how to eat better and eating more veggies and water, I just started to eat spegetti squash and I love it, im now starting to cut my diet coke out I only treat myself when im out, as for fast food I eat a salad I do have a cheat day work out 5 days a week for about 30 mins, I don't eat after 9pm, I have 78 more lbs to go you can do it if you have any problems just ask I hope you add me
  • reneeb1980
    reneeb1980 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hi my name is renee and I've decided to start working out and eating healthier which will lead to me getting to the desired weight I'm seeking. I've tried so many things, but I rarely get past 30 days of the new lifestyle I'm seeking. I've recently started signing back on to myfitnesspal and i need alot of support, so i don't being if anyone sends me friend requests. everyone have a good day : )