This is embarrassing

Options
So, uh, my butt happens to sweat ALOT when I do cardio, and I mean ALOT, I just checked and there is a HUGE sweat stain in my underwear.

Any tips to avoid this? -_-

Replies

• WillowBreeze
    Options
    Dry Fit spandex?
  • zillah73
    zillah73 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    wear black?
  • maniesduchocolat
    maniesduchocolat Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    wear black?

The feeling of the sweat is the problem here, I do cardio at a treadmill at home
  • zillah73
    zillah73 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    The feeling of the sweat is the problem here, I do cardio at a treadmill at home

Oh, hmm... I don't know then. Maybe the other person's dry fit spandex idea would help.
  • lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Keep working out. Eventually your butt will get smaller and not generate as much sweat. In the meantime keep up your exercise and hygiene regimen.
  • Tercob
    Tercob Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    r putting baby powder, I put it under and between my boobs to help with sweat..honey dust works good too but more expensive
  • tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    That's all part of working out...isn't it?
  • redwan2001
    redwan2001 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Your not alone, I sweat alot the more I sweat the more they stare. Whatever lol!! At least I don't have a problem busting a sweat like some people do. Plus when you drink alot of water it really shows when you workout. Just brush it off it is embarrassing, but when people see me they know I really worked out hard!

Nadia
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I like to sweat, I feel like I'm getting something done. Hooray for sweat.
  • Ajellyfish77
    Ajellyfish77 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    LOL been there! I actually take a break mid class and go change. It was my only option :P also cotton undies help! They breath better and XD are more absorbent! Hope it helps but if all else fails remember everyone else in class WISHES they were sweating as hard as you! Sweat is fat crying! Just means your bum is getting toned! Keep up the good work and be proud of yourself!
  • kaylemartin
    kaylemartin Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Embrace the butt sweat. :ohwell:
  • SweetestLibby
    SweetestLibby Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    eh, butt sweat, crotch sweat, all sweat. It happens! A the end of a good work out it can look like I wet my pants. :/ I don't care - I do pack a change of shorts/sweats for after.
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I second baby powder. I've also been known to swipe a deodorant stick under my boobs to help control the sweating.
  • sPaRkLiNgLYFE
    Options
    try using an antipersperant
  • kelgirl66
    kelgirl66 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm like that after a spin class......I feel like I'm the only one like that in the class lol
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Buy loose-fit running shorts with a mesh lining and wear without underpants.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    Buy loose-fit running shorts with a mesh lining and wear without underpants.

This. My ladybits have never felt so free.

Otherwise, just accept that you're going to sweat. Everywhere.
  • KevinsCatie
    KevinsCatie Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Sweat is fat crying!

Bahahaha My new mantra!!!
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Options

1) Stop wearing underwear.
    2) Stop working out.
    3) Be proud of your butt sweat.
  • adrianfm1977
    adrianfm1977 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    try using an antipersperant

agree 100% spray some on before a work and see how you get on:-) but everyone get it thats the thing when your working out i get it lower back and belly but it can be in a number of places