New gal on the block :)

Options
Hey ya'll!

New to the website looking for some friends and inspiration! :) I'm getting married in 7 months and want to drop 60 lbs til then :) I'm curious if anyone has tried more of high fiber diet or if anyone has done subway for lunch or the smart ones for lunch. Any input would be great! Glad to meet ya'll! :)

Replies

• buckeyebuc
    buckeyebuc Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, Congrats on the upcoming nuptials.

I do Subway everyday for lunch, well Mon - Fri anyway. I usually get a 6" turkey on wheat, no cheese and lots of veggies and no dressing also a non sweet tea. I also do Subway for dinner as well quite often but always a salad that I take home and turn into a wrap.
  • noluckducky15
    noluckducky15 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the website!

I do sort of an IIFYM approach (if it fits your macros) however I find myself going over certain areas frequently. But so far what i've been doing has been working, I've lost 50 lbs now!!

I do eat subway when I'm on the road. I also usually get a 6" turkey on wheat, i do get cheese but I'm always sure to load up on the veggies. Even with cheese that sub is under 400 cals so I'm good with that :)

Add me if you'd like. and good luck!! You can do it!
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    Hey ya'll!

New to the website looking for some friends and inspiration! :) I'm getting married in 7 months and want to drop 60 lbs til then :) I'm curious if anyone has tried more of high fiber diet or if anyone has done subway for lunch or the smart ones for lunch. Any input would be great! Glad to meet ya'll! :)

Welcome. Living off of subway and smart ones is not healthy or sustainable. Both are loaded with sodium. Make your own foods, the healthy way. Use a food scale and log everything.

I personally limit my sodium to 1,800 mg a day, because it makes me retain water.
  • Kellyli67
    Options
    Welcome. I am new to this too. I recently started putting on weight and I really need inspiration too. I did put the app on my phone and I try to log everything.. I just have to stay motivated. My jeans are so tight right now. And summer is a coming. Anyone who has great ideas for any meals, I would appreciate it. But more for snacks. I am on the run quite often with my job. Thanks.:smile:
  • Kellyli67
    Options
    How do you make that post with your weight loss in it? That is cool.
  • xDMartinHx
    xDMartinHx Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    add tickler on profile settings
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    add tickler on profile settings

tickler? :laugh:
  • xDMartinHx
    xDMartinHx Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options