20, Need friends and motivation, log everyday.

Options
Hey my name is Rebecca.
I'm not new to MFP, but I just had a bubba, moved house and I'm back on the bandwagon. I'm looking for friends who will post and log everyday and who will help with motivation and general chitchat mostly between the ages of 19-26, male and female, but I'm not fussy!
I'm serious about losing weight this time, considering I am at my heaviest I have ever been, around 95kg. Began fully clean eating on the 1st, really getting the hang of things.

Replies

• beccbailey
    beccbailey Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same boat babe, only got a few friends on here and a long way to go with my weight loss! I'm the heaviest i've ever been too and HATE it! I log in every day, happy to support you every step of the way :) p.s. don't ever forget you are stunning!
  • noluckducky15
    noluckducky15 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I started at the heaviest I'd ever been, but have lost a huge chunk. Although I dont eat "clean" I do monitor what goes in and what gets spend on exercise. I log every day and have logged every day for the last 120 days!

Feel free to add me. I'm never going to turn down a friend :)
  • ChildrenCryinNCoffee
    ChildrenCryinNCoffee Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I log every thing, every day, read and comment on almost every post and I'm honest. I'm 28 (if that's okay) and if you like honest friends who don't sugar coat and can give your motivation a kick in the pants, then I'm your girl, LOL. Add me if you'd like. Anyone else too, feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • flamencobarbie
    flamencobarbie Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome!! I do eat clean as much as I can.. I make about 90% of my meals. and exercise. I would like to find more foods and recipes that are clean. You can add me if you would like. =)
  • skysailour
    skysailour Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 20 and new(ish) to the site too! *new people hi-5*

I try to eat clean as much as I can (and I've learned lots of chicken recipes because of it). My friends keep me around because I'm good for encouragement :laugh:

Feel free to add me! :)