20's Group - Looking to get fit for the summer!

Options
I'm looking to lose around 30lbs by the end of July and would love all the support I can get! Feel free to add me, I'm 23 years old and currently weigh 179lbs! I login every day and post regularly :)

Replies

• ameliaannakin
    ameliaannakin Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Invitation on its way :) x
  • sndyxo
    sndyxo Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    We have the same weight loss goal! I'm looking to lose about 30 pounds as well. I'll add you (:
  • angless21
    angless21 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Need some friends to help keep me motivated.
  • burston0707
    Options
    Hi I am 21 mummy of 1 also looking to lose around 30lb I am currently 176
  • cheerupbrighteyes
    cheerupbrighteyes Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    invite on it's way, anyone can add me! I am currently 185 looking to lose about 35 more and then re evaluate.
  • kriskris92
    kriskris92 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 and looking to lose about 20 lbs before my birthday at the end of June! I'm currently 150.
  • Tiffanyy229
    Tiffanyy229 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My name is Tiffany I am 24. I currently weigh 184 and am looking to lose another 39 lbs.
  • WillGetRight
    Options
    I really need some accountability partners...I am 23 and currently 166lbs and Im looking to loose at 15-20lbs however my focus is really on getting fit and tightening up not just weight loss. This is my first time really trying this online community as a support system so feel free to add me
  • Little_mermaid1288
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 25+ pounds. My goal is the end of July as well!
  • dan326
    dan326 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    hi! I'm looking to lose around 20 pounds before summer
  • landyardsale
    Options
    Me too! 26, 5'6" and currently 161lbs. I want to weigh 135lbs and have lost 4lbs thus far!
  • amavison91
    Options
    Im looking to get fit for the summer too...very new to this kind of dieting but i have seen the results of people using this! giving it a go myself. Looking to loose 30lbs by late june/early july for my confident bikini body self! add me guys, would love some support, and advise for meals! what to doooo? lol :) x
  • D00623095
    D00623095 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I really need all the help I can get! Any new friends and moral support welcome! :) looking to get back into my skinny jeans and shorts before the summer! I'm 27, and I want to lose about 30-35 pounds!
  • Fr33zefram3
    Fr33zefram3 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody, I have similar goals as well! Shooting to be down 25lbs by the end of July. Would love any help I can get, and will be sure help motivate anyone that wants it. Feel free to shoot me a request!
  • missbrie11
    missbrie11 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 22 and hoping to lose about 30 pounds (all the weight I gained in college...argh.) Aiming to hit my GW by my birthday, which is mid-July :)

Feel free to add me!
  • leahgetshealthy
    Options
    I'm 23, and also looking to lose college weight! Would love some friends to motivate me! Feel free to add me :)
  • skysailour
    skysailour Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 20, currently at 193, looking to get down to 150 by the end of July (fingers crossed!) I'll send ya' an invite!

Anyone is welcome to add me too :)
  • neilsonnata
    Options
    HELL YEA! 22 and trying to lose 30 -- we can do this girls!!
  • bigbum66
    bigbum66 Posts: 9
    Options
    hey, just added you hope we can do this together!!
  • WillGetRight
    Options
    Hey everyone I just wanted to share a link ...one of my favorite youtube workout girls has posted a 30day challenge and I'm going to start it TODAY !! some of you should join me. Even though she started it on March 1st she has all the work outs day by day posted in the description of the video so others can start whenever. If you like dance workouts as much as me then maybe this can help us all reach our goal I know this is a real calorie burner..Ive never done any of her video without ending up out of breath and sweating terribly. :-) Working on that summer sexi

Here is the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrNCI5Gy_1E