310 Shakes by 310 Nutrition. ANYONE TRIED THEM?

Options
Has anyone tried the 310 Shakes and have any informaiton about the company that makes them, 310 Nutrition? There are good reviews online, but they appear to be paid endorsements.

Replies

• Echosapa
    Echosapa Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I just tried their free trial this week and I've lost 3 pounds in about 3 days. Again, just starting but it seems good. I like the flavor and it blends very well with milk (I've been using skim milk when I make it). I'll post again in maybe a week to let you know how else its going.
  • GtbFitBrit
    GtbFitBrit Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I have started with there shakes about a month ago, I haven't been very strict with food or workouts so I have maintained my weight .but it tastes great to me, not chalky like most protein powders and fills me up like meal replacements should . Also curbs cravings if yu make them what yur craving . There are lots of recipes available but my personal favourite in banana peanut butter with the vanilla flavour . I have only tried the vanilla and chocolate flavours and I think the vanilla mixed with water alone tastes like banana vanilla .very happy with my purchase. Only spent $200 on $400 worth of products in Canada .