Anyone else eat cereral in a cup/glass?

Options

Replies

• ChrisinGA
    ChrisinGA Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Lol, I've gone as far as pouring milk in the box (with plastic bag in it). I eat cereal straight out of the box alot.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

You should change your username if your eating a whole box, My gf says I am bad, LOL. I eat about 2 cups at a time. a box last me three snack times I trying to cut down now however.

Thanks everyone, I am surprised how many others do this also
  • knot2thin
    knot2thin Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    All the time. I like my soup in a mug my cereal in a mug and my coffee in a glass.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I use a measuring cup to get my desired amount and then I pour it in a bowel...
    wow. meticulous kinky.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Cup but use my fingers. Best way ever. I chow down like that! A bowl is too bulky when I am relaxing.

okay now this thread is becoming just too much.
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Yep! I just ate my cereal out of a measuring cup. I've also been known to use forks when I'm too lazy to wash a spoon. lol
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options

You pour it in a bowel? Yum.
  • kayduro
    kayduro Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I like mine in a bowel cause that how you suppose to do it lol.... I miss netflix :(

I like to eat my bowel too.
  • piscesy2k
    piscesy2k Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I love eating cereal out of a mug, stems from my boarding school days where we only had our mugs on us, and they doubled up as bowls. :)
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Never thought of that, , we never been a mug type family lol we don't drink Coffee so.
    Glad I am not alone.
    NEtflix, I sooooo miss it, I hate being in middle of no where sometimes.
    But are you guys a "muggle" type family?
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    cereral is something i have never had in my life..what is this strange thing you speak of?
  • lisanhorowitz
    lisanhorowitz Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    i use a cup b/c it makes my mind think im eating more and more of the milk gets into the cereal.
  • rotorheadg
    rotorheadg Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am lactose intolerant so I eat my frosted flakes crumbled up in my yougurt. you should try it, yummy strawberry with frosted flakes its like having a parfait. Its a nice snack :smile:
  • michaelcurry55
    Options
    I have been eating cereal with milk out of a coffee mug since college (about 20 years ago). After eating the cereal, it is substantially easier to drink milk from a mug than a bowl.

I thought I was the only person doing this...
  • 20tulipgirl20
    Options
    Whoa wait! That's not normal?!? Well crap
  • Arianwyn_T
    Options
    I almost always eat cereal out of a mug -- mainly because the mug is approximately the size of a serving, whereas the bowl will hold 2.5-3 servings, and cereal is something I have a definite tendency to over-eat.
  • AllyCatXandi
    AllyCatXandi Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I'm quite partial to soup mugs myself. Since I'm always rushing around first thing in the morning for whatever reason, it's easier to eat from whilst trying to get organised.

And it makes the portions look bigger. That too.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    I like mine in a bowel cause that how you suppose to do it lol.... I miss netflix :(

I like to eat my bowel too.
    never. prefer someone else do it.
  • JossFit
    JossFit Posts: 588 Member
    Options

Bowel = what your poop comes out of
    Bowl = what some people eat cereal out of
  • JossFit
    JossFit Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    They don't make cups big enough for my cereal servings. :blushing: