Greetings from Dublin!

Options
Hi everybody,

What a fab site this is, I'm eating so much better and going for walks etc already! :happy:

Just wanted to pop in and say hi as I've got over excited at peoples great progress on a couple of threads already so thought I should say hello before any more anonymous "yeaaaah!! well done you!" type posting :blushing:

Ive a stone and a half-ish/22lbs to lose - three down already :smile:

Claire

Replies

• ChristineMcGrae
    Options
    Hi.. Welcome! :flowerforyou:

I am in England, near Bolton/Manchester. Have been on MFP for about 3 or so weeks, it's going great! Glad to have you here also!

Christine
  • molberts
    molberts Posts: 35
    Options
    Hi Christine! 10lbs wow go you you must be thrilled :)
  • mazza53
    mazza53 Posts: 11
    Options
    Welcome I am in North East England, always good to say Hi to a new fitness pal fan :-)
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Hello!! Im natalie and I'm from Wales! Sunny Wales at the mo, although I'm sure it's too good to last! Welcome to this fantastic site :flowerforyou:
  • Pinky22
    Pinky22 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi Claire,

Im Sinead, i live just outside Belfast. :)
    Your doing great hopefully ill be able to follow in all ur footsteps!
    Its amazing the difference it makes just writing things down everyday! :)
  • countdowntotarget
    countdowntotarget Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hi all Im from just outside Liverpool - have been on here for about 1month was going great then caught a bug off my little walking germs (kids !!~)and have fallen off the bandwagon so hard to get back on - still managed to keep up my fitness (in training for 1st ever Race 4 Life - July 18th eeek) but diet- think Im doing well but then remember the 'oh yeah's' and they all add up !!! - welcome to you all - I think its a great site and Im sure that by supporting each other we can get there - BTW got about 75lb to lose - lost 5lb so far - x x x x :bigsmile:
  • molberts
    molberts Posts: 35
    Options
    nice to "meet" you all and well done on the loss so far! :)