6'1 Female - 175 down to 150

Options
erinnpinky
erinnpinky Posts: 80 Member
My story is here as well as many recipes that have been key to my success: pinkspantry.blogspot.ca

Stopped playing sports and could no longer eat what I wanted. Took a lot of work. The last 5 pounds were and are the hardest to keep off! Went from a size 12-14 dress pant down to a 4-6. Hips went from 42 to 39 and waist from 31 to 28! Couldn't be happier.

Before Photo:
13+-+1

After photo
81047E6E-5B0F-4E49-9CCF-E791C95C308F.JPG

Replies

• enchanted_daydream
    enchanted_daydream Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You look fantastic :)
  • ellygolightly
    Options
    HELLO TALL PERSON! You are an inspiration. I am 5'11, it's great to see how weight looks on tall frames :) Thank you for posting!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I thought you looked great before, but you are smokin' in your after, too! Nice work. You have the frame to pull off that low of a weight for your height. I know other tall women over 6 feet who at 150 look a little ill, but you look beautiful! :flowerforyou:
  • erinnpinky
    erinnpinky Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the kind words. Weight is hard to do a comparison to! I have a very small upper frame and have never had much muscle. Whats interesting is I have a twin sister and we don't even weigh the same or look the same even though we follow the same health regime. No one person is alike (even if you have a twin!)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!