What is the 30 day shred??

Options
Hi everyone. keep hearing a lot of people talk about the 30 day shred, what is it and what does it entail???? Thanks x

Replies

• ellygolightly
    Options
    It's a DVD set from Jillian Michael's that comprises of 3 workouts (level 1, level 2, level 3) that you do over a 30 day period. You do level 1 for 10 days, level 2 for 10 days and level 3 for 10 days. Each workout is 20 minutes and incorporates, strength, cardio and abs for an all over body workout.

I'm currently doing it, but the forum is full of people who have had great success!
  • GC2B
    GC2B Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Search on youtube for it, its a great workout and with it being popular anyone doing it always has great support.
  • _Lori_Lynn_
    _Lori_Lynn_ Posts: 460
    Options
    Did it last night and I am sore as I sit here. She will kick your butt.

It is three levels of hardness/intensity. Each segment is 20 minutes. You are to do level one and then move up to level two on another day when you feel ready and then level three.

It combines cardio with small weights in an intense, fast pace twenty minute circuit.

You can purchase it at Walmart for about $10 or so.

And if you have small children, you might want to remove them from the room while you do it, bc you will probably use a lot of four letter words (lol).